PDA

View Full Version : need some help

The Kidd
05-04-2006, 12:02 AM
Can anybody please give me some advice on taking the aptitude test and the interview?? What kind of stuff is on the test?? What kind of questions the ask in the interview?? Thank you very much.

Koga
05-04-2006, 05:08 AM
Should be some basic high school level math, and questions to see your mechanical apptitude and reasoning skills.During the interview they will probably want to know your attitude toward safety and if you have the self motivation to stick to and complete a job. If your afraid of hieghts and hard work,long odd hours. Willingness to keep your mouth shut and learn. Im sure there is some Ive left out but its been a while. So good luck !

Koga

42linehand
05-04-2006, 07:27 PM
To get into our NJATC Program you need to know Basic Algerbra and then some english comprehension Algerbra is in our test alot. It has gotten alot harder in the recent years. Like I am sure you have heard before. Be willing to travel and yes dont be afraid of hieghts and most of all be willing to learn and bight on your tounge before talking back to your JL

The Kidd
05-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Thanks alot I will be going in about a week and a half!!!!!

The Kidd
05-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Is there any kind of a practice test anywhere that I can take?? I have a bad case of the nerves.

riverhog14
05-10-2006, 09:19 PM
PE uses http://www.eei.org/practicetests/

username: progress
password: practice