PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all (selcat)question

King Kong
09-14-2006, 06:25 PM
Hello to all new to the forum, and like what I see on the this site. Well the reason for my question about(Selcat) is I have been a cable splicer about 9-10 years now out of local 222 in Florida, but my dreams was always to be Journeyman lineman, So Now am joing the selcat program to follow my dream of becoming a journeyman lineman. My ? for yall is what step you think selcat will put me into after doing underground distribution for the last 10 years or so,Well thanks to all in advance, and yall stay safe :cool:

Line Cowboy
09-22-2006, 09:57 PM
the thing to do is call SELCAT the people there are reel nice I also know they need help.Climbin school is tough bad tough

King Kong
09-29-2006, 02:59 PM
I got my interview Oct. 27 Thats when I will find out what step they will decide to put me in, Regradless I'm in it for the long run nomatter what, I got plenty of buddies who have been through the selcat Climbing school and they all told me its like boot camp, they also told me that for the frist couple of days it really bad cause they want to weed out the bad seeds, But from my experiance in life notthing is easy, I will find out what i'm made of soon enough ;)

Line Cowboy
09-30-2006, 08:50 PM
GOOD LUCK tell Robbie randell that Colorado said howdy

dogleg
10-01-2006, 11:06 AM
Newbie who do you work for

Line Cowboy
10-01-2006, 07:47 PM
it is in your PM