PDA

View Full Version : I got a question.

scrapster1
10-07-2007, 04:15 PM
Can somebody tell me about the company PAR electric? Just wondering the history of it and how good of a company it is. Are they good to work for in California?

topgroove
10-08-2007, 11:02 AM
I'm sure a lot of good hands work for PAR unfortunatly they seam to have an extroidanary number of tragic accidents. We don't allow them on our property here at National Grid after they had a double fatality and three others injured a few years back. they were unloading transmision arms in the right of way when the load got hung up. when they freed up the load the arms shifted and got into the transmission. Two lineman were killed and three sent to the hospital.

newbie22
10-08-2007, 07:48 PM
I spoke to a lineman who worked for Southern Ca. Edison and he said they were good to work for I believe PAR does contract work for Edison. I think they had one fatality this year in southern cal. down near palm springs or the banning area.

Ski_Digger
10-15-2007, 10:44 PM
never worked with them, seen alot of post in the accidents forum. I would if I were you listen to topgroove, and check other places for employment.
Good Luck and work safe.