PDA

View Full Version : Climbing class at cal-nev aint no joke!!!!

scrapster1
11-08-2007, 10:39 PM
Today I feel like my I dont have no arms or no legs. Its only the third day of climbing for me and let me tell you, It aint no joke. One thing is for sure, If you wanna be a lineman????You gotta be one bad dude!

thedude1977
11-09-2007, 05:18 AM
Yeah, I heard it was rough scrapster. It's a good place to be, though -- I'm jealous!

My buddy from the East LA Skills Center just started there recently too ... I wonder if you are training together. If you see Killer Kyle around, let him know Corndogg says "Hi" and to lock his leg.

Stay safe and don't let gravity get you down.

newbie22
11-09-2007, 06:40 AM
Could you recommend any type of exercises or routine that would best prepare somone for climbing?

Miami Bear
11-09-2007, 06:51 PM
stretch... aside from that, climbing is not a natural motion so you just pay attention to what the instructors say and you should be fine. It's more technique than strength.

scrapster1
11-10-2007, 12:13 AM
Hey i know killer kyle, he just got sent out to work today. They sent him to vaccaville for some watchtower work. And hes one hell of a climber. I tell him you said whats up.

thedude1977
11-10-2007, 01:27 AM
cool, glad to hear killer is making his presence known and seems to be representing us skills center boys well. he's a good guy and yes, a really good climber.

thanks for the response scrapster and kick ass in that climbing school.

milkman
11-12-2007, 01:14 PM
hey scrapster........ im guessing your samoan Joe......looking forward to working with you out on the road..... stay positive, work hard, the rest is gravity.