PDA

View Full Version : Tired Of Waiting!

LineGuy04
05-09-2008, 02:39 AM
Well gentlemen, I mean excuse me LINEMAN I am faced with a difficult problem but now with it mostly behind me I think I am ready to go! 2 years ago I got popped and i know you all know what that means, has nothing to do with electricity has to do with our after hours activities. Or atleast thursday nites on the lake! AnyhowIt all happened two and a half years out of school and the highest labor grade i achieved was top "B" or just below "A" man, journeyman. Anyhow i have been able to find stable empoloyment in a factory job here close to home as a maintenance man but lets be honest there is no high like gettin 110' in the air now is there. Anyhow my question is any of you guys out there know anyone looking aggressivly for people, contract or full hire, i cant help it its in the blood i gotta get back. I know I am asking alot but I am in the hunt and asking for help!

Thanks Fellas

Trbl639
05-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Heard yesterday Myers has a contract for a big transmission job in Canada........check their website...might be some info on there...think they are MYR GROUP.com