PDA

View Full Version : Anyone herd of these jobs?

bhicks
07-15-2008, 10:04 AM
Hey guys, been trying to get into the industry, applied to an apprenticeship, still waiting on the interview. I came across a couple of jobs on careerbuilder today, one as a ground person, and the other as an apprentice. They were posted in the Cincinnati area, but one said it was for a west project and travel would be required. I'm not sure what the company was but I emailed my resume to stormengineering.com. The ground person job did not give a company name or website. I applied to both of these jobs, just wandering if any of you guys knew anything about either of these jobs. thanks a lot.

grizzlybuck
07-31-2008, 08:57 PM
Can't help much, I know that in Central Ohio, a new job of Groundman has been re-created, though I have not seen any of these jobs posted inside the company yet (normally post inside before they go to outside parties)

My company now hires often from a couple of Tech schools in SE Ohio, the apes come out with a basic understanding of electrical theory and an ability to climb, and they have shown the initiative by using their own money to get into the industry.

Good Luck