PDA

View Full Version : Avoid Kayton electric in Nebraska.

RadonHuffer
09-28-2008, 10:51 PM
Lets just say they have a little red headed punk running things that cant find his ass with both hands.

Working back in michigan where there is a clear understanding of OSHA regs and we have a real safety meeting every morning.

I was within inches of mopping the floor with the little readhed punk a couple times and finally just walked away rather than dealing with the police report.:mad:

Two weeks later I have a real job again.

Kayton has some serious communication and safety issues.

Edit: They let the young punks run things while they treat the older experienced guys like grunts?

We had 3 diggers running with 1 and a half shovels?? What idiot came up with that plan?

They had me climbing tilted poles while the puppys sat on the truck texting.

I personally seen pups get shocked off the 7500 volts and live to tell about it.

The read headed rat did not provide the proper tools to get the job done and acted like proper tools where a privalage?

Nobody had a journeyman card.

But who cares just dont work there.

No safety meetings and lousy communication is the trademark at Kayton electric.

RadonHuffer
11-10-2008, 09:12 PM
I just got a phone call from Kayton so I figured I would edit my post a little and wait for a reply.

I hear that the Gods are not happy?

The truth is the truth.

BigClive
11-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Well you've obviously had a bad experience. Just be glad you're away from it and let it go. If they're as bad as you describe then it will catch up with them in a big way.

RadonHuffer
11-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Understod my friend.

But when I have to deal with threating phone calls I am going into a search and destroy mode few can understand.

My SEAL team training will provide a victory.

They where pised about what I posted here but lack the balls to back it up.;)

They need to replace some key management figures.

omaohtz
02-03-2009, 09:37 PM
your a grunt and always will be a grunt...and to add not a very good one. Noone at kayton has been shocked by 7200 while i have worked here and i know you never seen it cuz i was with you the entire team. You had to climb tilted poles boo woo welcome to a physical job you do stuff like that. plus the only reason we text is cuz your a slow at climbing and doing any other task. we dont have the balls pretty tuff thing to say in front of a computer screen cuz i KNOW you wouldn't say that in front of me punk ur seal trainning will only make you think it was a waste of time when i'm done sweeping the floors with ya....think a bout it before you open your mouth again...have a nice day worthless

Chazz2771
02-04-2009, 12:49 PM
your a grunt and always will be a grunt...and to add not a very good one. Noone at kayton has been shocked by 7200 while i have worked here and i know you never seen it cuz i was with you the entire team. You had to climb tilted poles boo woo welcome to a physical job you do stuff like that. plus the only reason we text is cuz your a slow at climbing and doing any other task. we dont have the balls pretty tuff thing to say in front of a computer screen cuz i KNOW you wouldn't say that in front of me punk ur seal trainning will only make you think it was a waste of time when i'm done sweeping the floors with ya....think a bout it before you open your mouth again...have a nice day worthless
I don't really know what to say about you....I mean you pretty much created an account on this forum just to reply to our brother from Michigan. On top of that your reply was pretty much nothing more than a personal attack. I don't know either of you personally, however; judging by your post, I'd say you have a piss poor attitude, and that there is probably some validity to the statements Radon made. I mean if they weren't at least some what true, then why would you even go through all the trouble of coming on here and defending your company? By the way you should really work on your grammar and spelling. The only thing worse than the way you wrote your response on here, is when somebody types in all caps.:cool:

Boomer gone soft
02-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Chaz,

The things that offend us the most are those things we are secretly afraid are true.

For example: If somebody called me a "Canadian", I would not be offended at all. I have never even been to Canada. If somebody called me thoughtless and ignorant, I would be closer to being offended because I have been both of those things.

Reading the posts, I have no doubt Huffer was right. We've all worked (and "drug 'em") those kind. I am glad he's moved on, but I hope he learned something from his time there.:D

1st Class Husker
02-07-2009, 10:20 PM
I work in Northeast Nebraska and Kayton has done work for us in the past!
Of course they are a contractor/ verses us a company utility so I will say that I think we do things alot safer than Kayton! Most contractors are about quanity and speed, not safety and quality. Like I said (most contractors)!!!
My opinion is that they have above average equipment and their quality is good enough for us to give them repeat business!!

As for the two jack a**** arguing over who is the best lineman. Grow the f*** up!! Are we a 1st grader or what? I'm a younger guy myself and cant stand assholes who would rather run their mouth, then grab a shovel or tamp and help the guy next to you!!! Sorry if its not what you wanted to hear!!!

1st class lineman, (journeyman)
Rural public power district

omaohtz
02-09-2009, 08:49 PM
k so i'll admit i did respond with a piss poor attitude...i shouldn't have brought myself down to his level...if you even knew the guy or worked with him you would realize his entire life is about computer blogs and complaining bout working or saying how much better he is then every other lineman...he thinks cuz were contractors that were pretty much stupid f**ks...well i went to line school and i took a job that would give me experience and its not bad...and i do pick up the shovel and help out i'll even work the wknd if asked....but to hear someone talk bad kinda upsets me cuz i guess as i get older i'm tired of fake a$$ ppl..you would understand if you ever talked to him hears to things he told me hes done...1. shot out a families tv with a highpowered rifle becuz they play musice to loud-2.sprayed mace in a window airconditioner just to watch the ems assit the kids out of the house...hope you'll all see that the guy is a prick and or drama queen...but i do really apoloigize to everyone on here for my first post...lots of you older lineman i look up to for the years of hard work and i only hope to be as half as good as you guys

Chazz2771
02-10-2009, 09:21 PM
k so i'll admit i did respond with a piss poor attitude...i shouldn't have brought myself down to his level...if you even knew the guy or worked with him you would realize his entire life is about computer blogs and complaining bout working or saying how much better he is then every other lineman...he thinks cuz were contractors that were pretty much stupid f**ks...well i went to line school and i took a job that would give me experience and its not bad...and i do pick up the shovel and help out i'll even work the wknd if asked....but to hear someone talk bad kinda upsets me cuz i guess as i get older i'm tired of fake a$$ ppl..you would understand if you ever talked to him hears to things he told me hes done...1. shot out a families tv with a highpowered rifle becuz they play musice to loud-2.sprayed mace in a window airconditioner just to watch the ems assit the kids out of the house...hope you'll all see that the guy is a prick and or drama queen...but i do really apoloigize to everyone on here for my first post...lots of you older lineman i look up to for the years of hard work and i only hope to be as half as good as you guys

If there's one thing I've learned in this trade, it is not to take everything to heart. There's some people that say things and you just have to take it as a grain of salt. I work with plenty of people that love to say shit just because. Doesn't make it true, they say things just for shits and grins. Sometimes it's tough trying to read a person, but you got to learn to just brush it off your shoulders. Even on here Radon may same some weird shit, doesn't mean he's serious, just take the humor for what it's worth.

mx-5
02-14-2009, 10:09 AM
quit your complaining and bitchin...you sound like a couple of jr high school girls...husker is right....GROW THE F*&K UP...your giving lineman a bad name..if either one of you are really lineman.:eek: