Thread: Masons

Default Masons

Featured Sponsor

Question for you guys,both utility and contract....How many masons have you noticed in the trade?I knew several while working for the utility ,but never noticed while doing contract work,and It wasnt really mentioned......well..........

Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Question for you guys,both utility and contract....How many masons have you noticed in the trade?I knew several while working for the utility ,but never noticed while doing contract work,and It wasnt really mentioned......well..........
    I've seen a lot of brick layers in my time. Maybe that isn't the Mason's you are referring to? Those Mason's don't wear their rings when doing line work, and they usually don't say anything about their organization unless they are asked. So how do you know?

Blog Entries

Years ago there were some Masons who had high positions in the utility. That's was once one way to get ahead. Those days are gone here now....... You ever hear their saying Rep? "Are you a traveling man.........." Like I said, not many of em left.
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    Years ago there were some Masons who had high positions in the utility. That's was once one way to get ahead. Those days are gone here now....... You ever hear their saying Rep? "Are you a traveling man.........." Like I said, not many of em left.
    My Grand Dad was a 33rd Degree mason. I was never a "Join an Organization" type of guy. A mason friend of mine...broke the code, and actually asked me to join the masons, because I would make a hell of a Mason. I thanked him....but politely declined. I'm just not big on joining..."Groups".
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Featured Sponsorr

Here we had several foreman/sup that were masons,if you had the ring ,well you were set.....as far as the saying,cant say Ive heard of traveling man saying...but I do know if one travels,another one will take really good care of his fellow mason.Bren should look into it,cause he travels and changes jobs more than anyone I know......and they could give him his own ring,one with a tiny bannana built into it......hey thats a good idea....you think Bren?