Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default To Reppy and Poot

Featured Sponsor

Has Texas blown off the map yet? Looks like some messy clean up ahead for Ya'll. Hope you and yours are well in any event. See, this is why I live with only two tough seasons up here. Winter and construction season, Barrels and cones everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Has Texas blown off the map yet? Looks like some messy clean up ahead for Ya'll. Hope you and yours are well in any event. See, this is why I live with only two tough seasons up here. Winter and construction season, Barrels and cones everywhere!
    No ...actually I havent got much rain or bad weather yet.Tonight ,though will be wet.With the worst to come,they are saying that the next few days will bring lots of rain.Its fair to say me and Poot get about the same amounts of rain cause we live about 80 -90 miles from each other and near the coast.The bad storms were north of Dallas or in that general area.Thats like 300 miles up north from us.One thing you guys in other states dont really know is this.....WE....or people in houston have been known to more or less hate all things Dallas,except their cheerleaders.I dont know if it has always been that way.But I do know since Kennedy was killed up there, we have hated it.Its not right or fair but it is what it is.Maybe Poots area is different...I surely dont know......A few days ago I wanted to ask you a question,,and that was about the earthquake that happened in your state.I didnt cause Im sure you never noticed.I happened to be in a small earthquake in Germany years back.....even other guys in my unit didnt notice it,I did cause I was feeling bad that day and I was laying on my back on a bunk/bed and saw my large locker shake.They all were in the mess hall ,and say they didnt feel a thing.

Default We aint got nothing compared

Our weather is nothing compared to what the Northeast gets in a year.Never would even match what it gets.I really started paying attention to that area since being on this site cause of the lineman that live there.And I cant count how many storms they get,but its alot.Sure we get Hurricanes sometimes,but its not every year.In fact sometimes they hit 10 years apart.We have been blessed though.....normal people think hurricanes are bad.....Now they really aint......until you get a Cat 4 - Cat 5.Then you have plenty of reasons to call wolf.You can only have good luck so many times.......one day we will get that Cat 4-5 and it will open lots of eyes here at home.A few years back hurricane Rita at one point was at 175mph,it turned and weekened as it hit land.Still a bad one but not full force.That one was Poots baby.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Our weather is nothing compared to what the Northeast gets in a year.Never would even match what it gets.I really started paying attention to that area since being on this site cause of the lineman that live there.And I cant count how many storms they get,but its alot.Sure we get Hurricanes sometimes,but its not every year.In fact sometimes they hit 10 years apart.We have been blessed though.....normal people think hurricanes are bad.....Now they really aint......until you get a Cat 4 - Cat 5.Then you have plenty of reasons to call wolf.You can only have good luck so many times.......one day we will get that Cat 4-5 and it will open lots of eyes here at home.A few years back hurricane Rita at one point was at 175mph,it turned and weekened as it hit land.Still a bad one but not full force.That one was Poots baby.
    I hope for your sake, and that of the whole gulf coast, you never experience what we did during Sandy....... And I hope no one ever goes thru what Louisiana, Alabama and Florida did with Katrina ever again.........
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    I hope for your sake, and that of the whole gulf coast, you never experience what we did during Sandy....... And I hope no one ever goes thru what Louisiana, Alabama and Florida did with Katrina ever again.........
    Thanks lbr....I warned guys on this site about Sandy days before it hit,only because I watch lots and lots of news and thats what they predicted.They were saying it could be the storm of the century and I felt that many guys didnt watch the news/weather like I did.And like every other place,maybe they didnt take the warning serious.Saying all of that ,have you heard from lood?He had it tough this year and he hasnt posted anything in months.Hope his roof held out.
    Last edited by reppy007; 05-13-2015 at 05:20 PM.

Default flooding

You flooding over there Poot?My doppler radar shows your area flooding.Not as bad as the trinity river area.

Default found this video

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    Images of Sandy.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1xkugQk4ck

Umm not to worry nuttin but sum thunder n litnin

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Umm not to worry nuttin but sum thunder n litnin
    Thats good to hear....since you mentioned worry...do you think these guys had much time to worry?The good ole U.S. is talking about doing away with the A-10....I hate to see them go,they are bad a$$....and watch the video after that and I hope you like stew ..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAnFr0VXFYI.........here is lunch....stew!..........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHPURnsNPew.................................Sorry.....I had to add one more......this stew is better........look closely and see body parts fly by the hundreds .......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htTvJqpmdCg
    Last edited by reppy007; 05-21-2015 at 08:17 PM.

Default Hey POOT...EXPLAIN THIS

Featured Sponsorr

Sir,I need to ask you about this one,You worked for Entergy..... the news reported that the energy company is making repairs...so they must have a plant near by and use the body of water as a cooling pond.http://abc13.com/news/worried-reside...conroe/736144/
    Last edited by reppy007; 05-22-2015 at 07:11 PM.