Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Default Nothing to do with line work

Featured Sponsor

This post has nothing to do with linework but just putting a question out there, I am heading to Vegas in a few weeks time for the annual lose all my money holiday,wht do you guys have planned for your summer breaks.

Default I'm

I'm hoping to get a bike trip in. " might try and get to the MOTO GP in the UK " later in the year
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

I'm retired every day is a break. . . . I thought you'd be heading for the isle of Mann Bren. I spent a weekend at Road America for the Vintage races a couple weeks ago. Veterans got in free. They are all cool older cars and the boys push them around but it is not as hard racing as a points event. Paul, remember "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"

4. Default

Hey t-man what usually stays "in Vegas " is all my money and hopefully the hang overits a long way back to gods country on a plane with a hangover

Default its not the first

Quote Originally Posted by paul maxwell View Post
    Hey t-man what usually stays "in Vegas " is all my money and hopefully the hang overits a long way back to gods country on a plane with a hangover
    Hey Paul.....the best thing for a hang over is to drink again that next morning....you will be glad that you did.Only problem is the second hangover can be worse than the first

Default My vacation

Quote Originally Posted by paul maxwell View Post
    This post has nothing to do with linework but just putting a question out there, I am heading to Vegas in a few weeks time for the annual lose all my money holiday,wht do you guys have planned for your summer breaks.
    I made up my mind Paul.....I have a great Idea.I will rent a tour bus and drive east.First Ill pick up Poot.I will have plenty of beer for him,and a couple of bottles.From there we will head to Flordia and see if Swamp wants to come along.Then we will head up north,to a place that I have never been too.A place they call Jersey.For us ,just the name seems funny.......New Jersey.Texans dont talk about such a place .I guess we would call it New Jawsey.......we will need a short class on the way they speak first......Ill get back to you if we make it home alive.I know I will,Poot might.....I dont know if the other guy would.....anyway ...wish us luck ...........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q014u8b52Bc they make saying water hard too ..........watch this......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqMKwGTr8Xw
    Last edited by reppy007; 05-31-2015 at 08:10 PM.

Umm Poots ready to roll but can I bring my doggy?

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Umm Poots ready to roll but can I bring my doggy?
    Sure you can....if he can understand Jersey talk.....I figured when I mentioned that I would bring the beer and bottles it would catch your eye.Hey even though its not going to happen ,I bet me you,your dog and Swamp would have a blast.But we would be more broke than Paul in Vegas.And they might not like our southern talk plus I heard them NYC folks aint known for their hospitality
    Last edited by reppy007; 06-01-2015 at 12:22 AM.

Sure you can....if he can understand Jersey talk..Ummm sho nuff he can he izza Pittsburg bulldog yanno

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Sure you can....if he can understand Jersey talk..Ummm sho nuff he can he izza Pittsburg bulldog yanno
    I like bulldogs,but never heard of a Pittsburg one.He can keep the other dog in his place