Thread: Heading home

Default Heading home

Featured Sponsor

At the port on the way back to ireland... I might need a pick up in the future.
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    At the port on the way back to ireland... I might need a pick up in the future.
    Well good luck,enjoy yourself and dont be so hard on yourself....let the other lads do something for a change.Sit back and slow down a little......remember.....the world isnt going anywhere....and it will be here tomorrow and it will be here 1000 years from now.......we wont

hope the new job goes well Bren im sure they will give you a van
    engineers aren,t god,s

4. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by neil macgregor View Post
    hope the new job goes well Bren im sure they will give you a van
    You the Man Neil.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Blog Entries

Good luck mate.....
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Default Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    Good luck mate.....
    Bit of a delay starting " the training school " wants us down on the 15th instead of the 8th. But we've to be at the company depo next Friday for an induction course. Looking forward to starting ..

Give us a story Bren...I see that you are online....hows it going?

Default Yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Give us a story Bren...I see that you are online....hows it going?
    Stated yesterday.. Well when I started I've had the induction day .. ( if I have to do another " asbestos awareness " course or " manual handling" course I THINK I MAY ACTUALLY SCREAM" )
    anyway
    training course starts on Monday UNTILL thursday ,so down the country at that next week ..then back in Dublin on Friday for a " safe pass" course.
    All this training at my age I WILL BE THE MOST EDUCATED CORPSE IN THE GRAVE YARD....

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    Stated yesterday.. Well when I started I've had the induction day .. ( if I have to do another " asbestos awareness " course or " manual handling" course I THINK I MAY ACTUALLY SCREAM" )
    anyway
    training course starts on Monday UNTILL thursday ,so down the country at that next week ..then back in Dublin on Friday for a " safe pass" course.
    All this training at my age I WILL BE THE MOST EDUCATED CORPSE IN THE GRAVE YARD....
    The good part of all this Bren is you wont get to the grave cause you were unsafe. . .so you should be around for many more safety trainings! It's good to know you are back in the saddle. Take care friend.