Thread: My Boy Roy

Default My Boy Roy

Featured Sponsor

Wait 'til the ACLU gets a load of this old commercial! Many of you maybe 'way too young to remember Roy, while the rest of us grew up with him and his wife, Dale, plus their many friends.
    Here's a gun advertisement you will NEVER see again....

http://www.youtube.com/embed/mNWr9eF2Huk

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Wait 'til the ACLU gets a load of this old commercial! Many of you maybe 'way too young to remember Roy, while the rest of us grew up with him and his wife, Dale, plus their many friends.
    Here's a gun advertisement you will NEVER see again....

http://www.youtube.com/embed/mNWr9eF2Huk
    Excellent T.....That really would come in handy in todays world....I can see it now.....a brotha in a hoodie comes up to reppy and wants to rob him,I say sir ...I have to take my hat off to you cause you surprised me.....then ..........

To answer your question,I do remember Roy,it seems so long ago.Like a old old dream which isnt a dream.By the way ,you dont know who Don Mahoney and Jeana Clair are,do you.They may have been local only .

Custer's Last Stand, St. Louis City, Missouri, USA

Default The good old days

Featured Sponsorr

I was "way to young" those were gone when I started watching TV. Although we did have Wrestling at the Chase and repeats of Three Stooges. It was the "1970's", the beginning of the watering down of this Country. One exception would be the Dukes of Hazard. Loved that show, good clean fun. Not that I ride my motorcycle like that
    Last edited by stiffneck; 06-07-2015 at 08:50 PM.