Thread: told you

Thumbs up told you

Featured Sponsor

well well well, the mighty panthers ,15 and 1, lost to the broncos.manning is all set up to retire a champion,elway looks like a genius for bringing a qb on the way out to the team and ta-da a superbowl.for all you people who still believe the nfl is on the level,my beach front home in phoenix is for sale.

Umm I dint belve the Broncos could match em but I wuz rong better rite that down ittsa furst

If somebody would have told me that the Panthers would only score 10 points I would have laughed like there was no tomorrow.Hey Poot ...aint those the coaches that the Texans fired a couple of years back?Really now ...I thought the only way Denver would win is that Manning would have to have his best game ever,ever ,ever.....and he didn't.But a win is a win no matter what!

Blog Entries

Bronco's defense played lites out. I sure didn't see it coming but I'm happy for Peyton. Guess that's why they play the game huh?
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    Bronco's defense played lites out. I sure didn't see it coming but I'm happy for Peyton. Guess that's why they play the game huh?
    I'm sure the night before ,Cam looked at his finger and saw that ring...but it wasn't going to happen.Hell I saw it too