Default St. Johns County fl Contact flash burn

Featured Sponsor

If you find out what actually happened let us guys know,the story says he was grounding a transformer,well....what went wrong?Anyway you guys stay safe ...that means even in the yard/center in which you work.This is an older accident but still ,fatal and it happened in the yard........http://www.wdrb.com/story/19705970/t...es-in-accident

Anyone heard anything about the incident in the original post How is the injured doing? any idea of the cause? This is where I find this forum so valuable by reminding us of the situations that we're put into that may stop us from going home at night.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by bluestreak View Post
    Anyone heard anything about the incident in the original post How is the injured doing? any idea of the cause? This is where I find this forum so valuable by reminding us of the situations that we're put into that may stop us from going home at night.
    I'm with you blue.I doubt that we will get the facts on this one.Its possible he put the grounds on the energized circuit,sounds like a brain fart to me.And I wonder how much experience he had and who was watching,if anyone at all.
    Last edited by reppy007; 03-09-2016 at 03:53 PM.