Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Default Free time/Hobbies

Featured Sponsor

I know this probably should go in another forum, but what do y'all like to do in your free time and on weekends? Got any cool or interesting hobbies? Hunt, fish, the lake, chase the old lady? Ill go first. I attempt to play golf a lot and try to get to the beach as often as I can. That is when I'm not workin of course

I like to flog......that is golf spelled backwards!

Is it really fishing when ya never catch any? If it is then sign me up for fishing. If not sign me up for keepin milwakees finest brewery in business.

Like to fish the local bass derbies. Tried my hand at golf once and was aggravated because I had to chase the damn ball, never straight & consistently on over to the other fairways. I suppose the drinking was fun though. All I kept thinking was how purdy those golf course ponds are and how I would bet my lunch money there was a 5+ hanging out in the toolies.
    Transmission Line Clearance
    Phoenix Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Is it really fishing when ya never catch any? If it is then sign me up for fishing. If not sign me up for keepin milwakees finest brewery in business.
    Who was it that said 'you only rent beer for a short time'?

Me I like things that have motors!
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

6. Default

fishing, beer & airboat's

Quote Originally Posted by cummins diesel power View Post
    fishing, beer & airboat's
    How big are the decks on those airboats? Good platform to fish off of for 2 or so guys?
    Transmission Line Clearance
    Phoenix Arizona

Default Poot

yep that part is called fishing. The other part is called catching. Me Ridin the scoot , playin music, FISHIN and sometimes catchin. And helpin out at a few places Im known to haunt.Then theres my girls and grandson.

Koga

Used to hunt, fish and fly RC planes... I also had my private license to fly... untill 1999.
    My best friend had his helicopter license and we used to patrol transmission lines for NIMO.... when they couldn't do it themselves. He was a crackerjack with that thing... hovering 2 feet off a tower or line... we had some good times.

Featured Sponsorr

Cross country ,downhill mountain biking, snowboarding and brazilian jiu jitsu.