Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Default Toy Bucket Truck

Does anyone know where I can find a toy bucket truck for a 3 year old?

Thanks

Wink Toy trucks.

Try
    www,toysbydg.com

Also try ebay, search bucket truck.

I have about 40 trucks, and got most of them from these websites.

Good luck

3. Default toy trucks

Quote Originally Posted by LINETRASH View Post
    Try
    www,toysbydg.com

Good luck
    The trucks from DG productions are very good quality, amazing detail and reasonable pricing. You can't go wrong. Not every utility has a model, but there are plenty to choose from. Happy holidays!! -- Dave

Vt. Lineman Guest

Default Toy Bucket Truck

You can get one at American Safety http://www.americansafety.com/

Try
    www,toysbydg.com

Good luck
    Geek! You don't live on your own by any chance do you?

Cool clive,

Naw, man, married w/kids.

I guess any hobby that keeps me off the streets and out of the bars could be called a good thing ;-) (I am Irish!)

You dont know the half of it, man, I got power co, Reddy Kilowatt, Willie Wiredhand, you name it, I probably got it!

Default Toy Bucket Truck

Altec makes die-cast scale models of some of there equipment, I have a material handler in my wifes curio cabinette. It is accurate down to and including orange traffic cones.

Quote Originally Posted by zapped74 View Post
    Altec makes die-cast scale models of some of there equipment, I have a material handler in my wifes curio cabinette. It is accurate down to and including orange traffic cones.
    Actually these are made by a company called First Gear. They make a wide variety of die cast models of different types of trucks and construction equipment. http://www.firstgearreplicas.com
    I don't give em hell, I just tell the truth and they think it is Hell! - Truman

9. Default

Naw, man, married w/kids.

I guess any hobby that keeps me off the streets and out of the bars could be called a good thing ;-) (I am Irish!)

You dont know the half of it, man, I got power co, Reddy Kilowatt, Willie Wiredhand, you name it, I probably got it!
    LT,
    I am curious about Reddy Kilowatt. Was that a universal character in the trade or was the a PSE&G character? I have seen old company pictures(from the 30's and 40's, I think) of Reddy Kilowatt. Just curious. -- Dave

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dave@PSE&G View Post
    LT,
    I am curious about Reddy Kilowatt. Was that a universal character in the trade or was the a PSE&G character? I have seen old company pictures(from the 30's and 40's, I think) of Reddy Kilowatt. Just curious. -- Dave
    Dave, it was an industry thing, I have seen pics from JCP&L from the same era with reddy kilowatt on them. My first issued hardhat with JCP&L had a reddy kilowatt sticker on it way back when.....
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt