Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: tattoos

spud7378 Guest

Default tattoos

Featured Sponsor

hey guys im looking for lineman tattoos, cant seem to find any? do they exsist?

thanks

dirtywater07 Guest

Default howwaaabout

I got plenty of tattoo's....how about you find an artist to draw you one or do it yourself or give a tattoo artist an idea...then he or she will either scan in your artwork once they have finshed or take your work you have from someone else...can't beat a custom tattoo....then you are not only walking around with a regular tattoo but an original tattoo noone else on planet earth has

3. Default lineman tattoos

An apprentice in my class got drunk and went to get a lineman tattoo. the next mornin he woke up with a stick figure on his arm. guess he got his lineman tattoo. ha ha ha

dirtywater07 Guest

Default funny

Now that's a funny story and yeah I agree with swamp design your own tattoo it will better your satisfaction knowing you did it just take your time if your artistically inclined like myself

Well I've only got the one, and it ain't a lineman tattoo but I agree with Swamp and DW07. Get a design together yourself or do what I did. Go see the artist. Tell him what you want, give him as much info and pictures as you can and let him come up with a custom design for you. It's great to know that you have a one-off piece of art on you.
    Maybe we should start posting pics.

Mac
    No job too big or tall.

What your local ink stop doesn't have any lineman pics on the wall?

I hope you think this tattoo thing through. If you are looking for wall art you might want to wait and come up with something original.

You are a Taurus too Swamp? Heh.

Nice tat, btw. You'd think I'd sport a small one, wouldn't ya? I always say I'm too conceited to wear one. I've never even wanted one. Now, I have put one of those stickies on and the Boss about freaked! No, he doesn't have one either.

I'm fine with them though...on other folks!

Default got one

I just got one last week. The difficult part is finding a tatttoo artist that can depict certain intricacies of our work. Mine will be healed up in a couple of days and I will post.

You all have seen this picture before I would imagine. If you have a cool picture of yourself a good tattoo artist will be able to give you something pretty cool.

I really like a couple of drawings from an artist and thats what I went with. Always give an artist the respect of asking his permission to use his work for a tattoo. Most will be honored that you respect their work enough to make it a "permanent" thing.

Check back on Thursday to see mine Spud.

Default help

Having difficulty with posting a picture

How to???????

Default help

Featured Sponsorr

I cant seem to figure out how to post my pic..... whats the trick