Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Well aint you the bomb.

Featured Sponsor

First off I've seen em a dime a dozen like you. Gods gift to linework.I'm not gonna waste my time with ya. I know what Ive done in my 28 years and still do everyday. Kiss my ass boy !

Koga

Seen them like you to. I guess you were born with a line wrench instead of a rattle. lol good luck and be safe loser. Hows that service coming still on it. Your probably going to be thinking about this all night so just be careful when you go work really. Just go slap your husband around it will make you feel alot better. "D__ks r for chicks"

Default sorry Koga

I apoligize for explaining any thing to - as you said, the BOY.

See that is where this trade is turning for the bad, alot of the "green" ones are losing the "spirit" of this trade. I feel sorry for them cause they realy dont know what they are missing. I work with a few young guys who "get it", its nice to see its not being lost completely.

My 10 year old had a friend over the other day, he used "your gay" too. Must be a Middle School thing.

better watch your 10 year old then. lol take care old timer. sorry the real lineman. give me a break. I'm glad i can give you something to talk about now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NJ glove View Post
    better watch your 10 year old then. lol take care old timer. sorry the real lineman. give me a break. I'm glad i can give you something to talk about now.
    Hey Glove, just a quick question, is your profile correct, you know, the part that says your still an apprentice and wont top out for a year and a half????
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Default jitbull

sometimes the telecom companys will hire a bunch of lineman because puco is on thier ass,,when they get caught up they throw the boys to the wolfs,I have seen this first hand,scammy

when you make journeyman you still have steps at that classification. total is 5 years to reach top step.

Talking

when you make journeyman you still have steps at that classification. total is 5 years to reach top step.
    i've always been under the impression that for five years after topping out that you are still considered a cub lineman and that you only think you know whats going on
    Been to hell but the DEVIL said i was a crazy Motherfu&$er

yeah i guess but where I work it's not really like that. We all work well together and you know who knows what. there people where I work at that have 20+ years and don't know which way is up. I'm sure there's a few at every company. This is a job that you can learn new things every day. Thats what makes it fun. On the other hand from what I'm reading in some of these post some old timers are to full of themselfs. But maybe this is where they let it out. Like that koga guy. All he talks about is how he has this many years and bla,bla,bla. Don't care about how much time you have it's how you work that matters.

Blog Entries

Featured Sponsorr

yeah i guess but where I work it's not really like that. We all work well together and you know who knows what. there people where I work at that have 20+ years and don't know which way is up. I'm sure there's a few at every company. This is a job that you can learn new things every day. Thats what makes it fun. On the other hand from what I'm reading in some of these post some old timers are to full of themselfs. But maybe this is where they let it out. Like that koga guy. All he talks about is how he has this many years and bla,bla,bla. Don't care about how much time you have it's how you work that matters.

And what company would this be that you are employed at?
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt