Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Default Arcos Callout At Con Ed

Featured Sponsor

I have been hearing that six linemen have been fired, hundreds are in the the chain of disipline, and those who have been given 3 days of disipline or less are not getting disipline cause there are so many the company cant afford to let them all off work. They had to change there policy to say if someone else takes the call then the first one called will not be charged with a refusal. The human resourses have been telling senior management that this plan is a great sucess. Instead of a disaster it is. Does this sound about right you guys at Con Ed would like to know.

Con Ed Or Com Ed?

billfoster67 Guest

Angry The callout system is never right.

I never missed a callout, and always done scheduled outages. And my numbers were way out of wack. I was always at the bottom of the overtime list, but they would say I had some small percentage for call out. And I am 200 hours ahead of overtime above the next guy, out of 8 lineman. AEP had the same problems, I knew a few lineman who just quit to go to construction- because their numbers were skewed.

I don't know who tabulates or figures out things for these utilities but I have never seen them ever correct. I would get the steward involved and the business manager, because their system is screwed up.

I worked most of the time 90 hours a week. Then when I went to troubleman school for two weeks, they were still tabulating me for missed calls. You have a goofed up unfair whacko system. I bet the general managers, gfs buddies aren't on chopping blocks.

Get a hand on it. Get a meeting together, and figure out how they get their numbers. I had a goofy secretary that had no clue what was going on and mistabulated everything. She was totally in the dark.

Default They tried to

keep track of it all here a while back and promised a spanking for all that didn't make at least 30-40% or something close to that. Well we keep dairies on a daily basis and when they brought us in for our spanking we had everything documented. They found out quick how screwed up it got and had to apologize for not having anywhere close to right info down. So keep track of it yourself with documentation. Dates , time called, who called , time reported, where ya work and with who. everything. Then they will find out like here it doesn't work as well as they thought.

Koga

I report to work at 7 am ,,,sometimes arcos calls me at 655am ,,,,,,,and then I get double time all day ,,,,arcos is good...scammy

Koga, we've had the meetings and they can't even explain how the numbers are
    figgered. Just been doing like you said and keep detail notes on what, when, how, who and why. They can't explain it but this is going to be the system were gonna use.

Ah Hello "bull Dog" Are You Out There, Or Do You Just Start A Conversation And Leave The Room.
    Con Ed Or Com Ed ???????

8. Default Arcos

Yes im out here waiting for someone to answer the question! These threads go all over the place.

9. Default com ed

Quote Originally Posted by Bull Dog View Post
    Yes im out here waiting for someone to answer the question.These threads go all over the place.
    com ed run by cons.

phillip63 Guest

Default It Is Con-ed !!!!!!!!!!!

Featured Sponsorr

I'm an OES at North, there is more problems than than one could imagine, at CN there ETHICS TRAINING is only for the ones below foreman/supervisor,does not apply to uppermanagment at all,i'm supposed to be getting an $.87 an hour gloving pay package for 12KV, there is at least five of us that have not recieved it since we were hired.
    dept. supervisors all the way up to VP of OH Operations says we should have gotten it on the next check, (for the last 4 months).
    Our UNION BA. Terry Sheridan has been working on it for the last two months.i dont think there going to pay us. one guy has been there two years.

our supervisor dont follow even the Company rules he told us i dont give a damn about the fing union the safty rules and procedures, youre going to do what i say , when i say and how i say doit,you are going to play the game my way.

any way back to ARCOS , i've only been called out once ,Like the other guy Said, i hadent left the house more than 15 miniutes when the phone srarted to ring and my wife called to tell me then the second call she said make it stop, so i checked in ad it was a call for glenbard i called the foreman doing the call out ,i told him hell no i aint comming , i dont even know where that is ,and besides i'm on shift at Chicago North.