Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Default thanx pa ben

Featured Sponsor

I looked all over hell for that and couldnt find that link. like I said the tool works awesome. being someone who has fought getting a door up with an extendo and finally giving up and climbing the pole this tool is a godsend. I hope ab chance makes a mint selling these things to utilities and contractors not that they need the money Im sure

tjones Guest

Weve been using the grab it. It has worked great for us so far.Somewhere is the $110 range, not a bad price to pay to keep someone from getting hurt

Default Extendo Attachments

We have had the "fuse claw" on the property for a while now. I had first tried it with a universal stick a few times just to see how it worked. It seemed o.k., but was a little much for everyday use. Fortunately I actually have not had much use for the extendo stick in the past, but have used it about 3x in the past year. This past Sunday night was the latest after a wind storm blew over a large pine and knocked out a backyard pot. We hooked up the pole claw to the extendo and it worked like a charm. I would recommend trying it with a short stick first so you can get a feel for the action needed for the proper use. We did not use it for door removal , but will try it next time around.
    "Who Me ?"

Default this is how I roll

I use the extendo alot.

This setup works great. never droped a barrel since I got this.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by suddsy View Post
    I looked all over hell for that and couldnt find that link. like I said the tool works awesome. being someone who has fought getting a door up with an extendo and finally giving up and climbing the pole this tool is a godsend. I hope ab chance makes a mint selling these things to utilities and contractors not that they need the money Im sure
    Well anything that keeps you away from their frickin' cutouts has got to be a good tool.

So, ummm, pardon my naivety but what's the aerosol operating stick attachment for? Spray lubricant or cleaner?
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigClive View Post
    Well anything that keeps you away from their frickin' cutouts has got to be a good tool.

So, ummm, pardon my naivety but what's the aerosol operating stick attachment for? Spray lubricant or cleaner?
    HORNET SPRAY!!!! hornets and wasps build nests in the most insane places under a tub or a pole top insulator.... in a gd pothead bracket... seen nests in wood pecker holes on hi line h structures, hell even see a nest... musta been 2 feet around or better built in the yoke plate of a 230 bundle on a wooden H structure down in the dismal swamps on the Va. N.C. border!!!

for what it's worth....

Edge...

Line work... separating the men from boys since the 1840's

Nasty! Anyone had a bad experience of going up a pole and actually disturbing a nest teeming with hornets or other stingy things?
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Default yep I have

wasp building nest on the inside of the angle iron on 500 towers in the swamp. Once you get 40 ft up and start gettin hit its too late !! Can't jump and can't run. Just back down as fast as possible. Grab 5 cans of spray and go back for revenge I think the most times I was hit was 5 before I could get back down fast enough. After that it was load up a glove bag with spray and check every ten feet of the leg I went up on. Bumble bees are a whole different breed though. They are on the ground in nest and don't quit no matter how far you back off. Mean bastards that carry a punch when they hit. And the spray didn't seem to have much effect on em, or at least not quick enough. Cable cleaner will knock em down though! Just have to be close range with it and quicker than they are.

Koga

Default spray can adapter

Featured Sponsorr

We had the spray can adapter issued to every truck, but don't know of anyone using it yet. I find the flying squirrels who reside in street light heads interesting. I have run into a few so far. Just last week I had one peeking at me when I opened it up. I closed it back up and it took about 5 blows with the hammer to chase him out.
    "Who Me ?"