Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gustav

Featured Sponsor

We were leaving for Baton Rouge tomorrow morning............but got put on Hold..........about an hour ago!!!!

Management I think is waiting to see what IKE is gonna do!!!

Getting aggrivateing, living out of a suitcase at home!!!!!!

Default Well another

long day and progress on this circuit aint as fast. It leaves the road and goes through the woods and pastures for a piece. Plus at the end of one long lateral its 3 phase 336 in the swamp about 1|2 mile. Gettin in to it aint easy but the guys are gettin it done. Hopefully another day and a half or two and we'll have it. Then it will be on to another substation. Yall work safe and hope ya make it.

Koga

Default Koga.....

Well.........we're still on Hold They're waiting to see what Ike is gonna do, before they send us!!!!! Got caught with their pants down last week, don't want it to happen again....yeah right!!!!

They jackin with my Retirement...this thing would have been good for my Multiplier!!!!!!!

Be Safe Bro!

Default We got to the end

of the last circuit out of Tiger sub ( Ya thats right LA TIGER sub). Now theres just a few laterals to finish and then I get rewarded with another circuit somewhere else in town. OH Boy . How lucky can it get ? Well thats it for tonight Bs and Gs ol Koga is going to bed early tonight. Since they told us to shut it down early Im gonna take advantage. Maybe later I'll tell you about the drunks and the musical meter game !

Later
    Koga

We're still on Hold!! Heard maybe pulling out Friday for somewhere!!!!

Bout caught up up on my rest, but still dragging after a long day!!!

Get ya some rest Brother, and Be Careful/Safe...maybe we'll get down there eventually!!!!

Default Trble

Yall probably will be on hold now till Ike hits and then head for Texas. Damn I knew it !: (Another Katrina and Rita) I started in on another circuit today. and this one is going to take much longer. Damn hendrix wire 3 phase down in the ally for six spans and then single phase for ???? . First we got to get the trees off it so we can see it. Yall know the story ...... We're makin progress and so far so good. So I guess its off to bed and up again in the morning. Oh ya guess whos mug is on the Inside Entergy website front page ?

Later
    Koga

Don't just love that Hendrix cable!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like we're headed for texas...got to work sunday at home, they said have a bag ready and if IKE doesn't take out too many here, then we're headed out!! said we could get 3-6 inches of rain or more..................

Be safe Bro....I'll look for yer mugshot

I have been in thibodaux La since this past Wednesday (9-3-08). We where pulled out for a couple of days by our company. We have been sleeping in FEMA 18 wheeler trailers with 36 bunk beads each and it is not to bad . With the high winds it was a safety thing. But we will be heading back 6 am Sunday. Thibodaux has some of the best customers, I would like to trade some of them with some of ours.

Default After we finish around here

well probably stay in La. and help out . No tellin where yet . We have a week or two left here first. Damn Im tired but ya know when the lights come on , its all worth it.

Koga

Default Well today

Featured Sponsorr

we are finally getting the last ones on. All the reconnects after the electricians put the risers back up on the houses. And all the wire down calls (cable and phone BS). We still are holding on to a few contract crews cause we sent 75% of our guys to Texas. And boy do I have a few new stories ! Right now Im headed to bed again , I finally got off a little early .

Koga