Default Todays Line Work

Featured Sponsor

I Have Come To The Conclusion That The Company Does Not Care How Much Work You Do Or How Fast You Do It As Long As It Is Done Safe. My Company Has Changed So Much In The Past Few Years And I Beleive That They Actually Care About Us................................................ .................................................. ............................work Safe.............

It's good to hear that in todays "just get it done" attitude... I work in a similar enviroment as yours... Safety first.

Default Amen Scamp!

Me and Scamp can agree on this, safety first! As far as the company caring, I think they care about thier bottom line and thier insurance costs, I'm not sure its us they care about! But that being said, safety should always come first, I've never got an atta-boy for finishing a job fast for my utility, but I promise you it would be my ass if I had an accident while trying to hurry and finish a job!! Watch your brothers, your apprentices, and yourselves!!

Default linework

Amen Brother

Default safety

Featured Sponsorr

Always looked at all jobs as hard money jobs...cuts out all the bs...safety is number one in all these jobs!! No short-cuts!!! Wasn'nt raised this way...but was raised to make the contractor money.Funny...not really when YOU give EVERYTHING AND THEY GIVE NOTHING!!! They PREACH safety...but do nothing with your suggestions. As Alwalys...The LINECREW TAKES CARE OF THEIR OWN ALWAYS!!!...All safety is well intented, but when is the last time that somebody like the " the oldlineman" is called to be a rep? Well...Maybe ONCE in your career. A'int that a Shame. woody