Default Oberon Class 2 rubber gloves

Featured Sponsor

I'm trying to find any other manufacturers of rubber gloves other than Salisbury. I have heard the rumors of Utility Solutions, and Hubbell getting into the market, but nothing has come out yet. Today while searching the internet I came across Oberon, they manufacture Class 2 rubber gloves. Does anyone on here have any experience with this manufacturer? I would appreciate any info that you have. Thanks everyone.

Sorry, can't help mainline, though it sure would be nice to have an alternative to salisbury, they make good rubber hoses (guts) but their gloves suck.

I think it's catching on, my one set of whites came up missing during a glove changeout and now I have a new pair of salsbury... bastards !

Dallas I hate to tell you, but White got bought by Salisbury. They are now the sole source for rubber gloves and sleeves. I think this along with deregulation might be the worst thing to happen to lineworkers in the past 20years. Keep your fingers crossed though somebody on here posted that Hubbel may be producing gloves in the near future and so might Utility Solutions. Anything would be better than the crap Salisbury is selling. I haven't talked to anybody who has liked them. If I find out there is another manufacturer I will definitely post it on here.

Angry Salisbury gloves and sleeves

I was talking to our testing lab the other day and asking if they had new people, because so high a percentage of gloves and sleeves were being rejected. The woman in charge of the lab said its the same people but that ever since Salisbury became the only supplier of gloves and sleeves that the quality has gone down. They have noticed across all companies a higher failure rate for the "new" gloves and sleeves. She said they have especially seen more sleeves that tear, crack, or split from mechanical failure.
    She said that they have not seen a change in quality for hoses, blankets, or hoods; just in gloves and sleeves.
    If anyone finds another supplier that is selling, not talking about it actually selling gloves PLEASE POST it immediately!

Featured Sponsorr

We have a few pair of marigold class 2 gloves they seem to be as good as white or salsbury in quality. They are made in Brazil. Also heard that Hastings is going to start making gloves and sleeves.