Thread: I need to know

OutRigger Guest

Default I need to know

Featured Sponsor

I have patient a new product for over head power lines and I am having trouble making a lot of contacts with power company's. If any of you could find out who looks at new products with your company and give me a phone number and name it would help a lot. I am just a lineman that has come across a good idea and need help.

Default Trade show's

You need to go to some trade show and show off your product, there is one next month in louisville, Ky. The International construction and utility equipment exposition. www.icuee.com

Default New Product

There Is The Internional Linemens In Kansas City The End Of Oct.they Have A Lot Of Vendor There And A Good Location To Show Off Your New Stuff.a Good Way To Get In Put From Lineman Out There.plus Ther Is A Lot Of Safety Mgr.and Big Dogs From Companies Also There.
    Do You Have A Web Site For Your Product??
    Good Luck With It.

OutRigger Guest

Default reply

No I am going to put a web page up next month i hope. you know i am just a broke old line man

Quote Originally Posted by OutRigger View Post
    No I am going to put a web page up next month i hope. you know i am just a broke old line man
    Ah, well I hope you don;t go even more broke trying to promote or defend your idea. I've come up with lots of radical ideas in the past, but I've never had the patience or desire to actually patent something. By the time it was patented I'd have moved onto the next project anyway.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

How about a little info Outrigger.
    What exactly are you addressing with your new patent?

Featured Sponsorr

Talk to some of the linemans rodeo and get a booth. Some rodeos will work out deals to use your product during the rodeo if its a good tool or product. We have done that in the past with a few companies like Huskie and Aircraft Dynamics.