Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Well I'm sure glad ya'll can keep a good humor for a change

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IronLine View Post
    Alright Dave lol, I don't think we are going to get anywhere with this. To me you are drawing erroneous conclusions. I don't believe that this "set the table" for anything. The housing bubble burst, THAT is what caused this problem, and people were greedy. The companies chose to give mortgages to borrowers who couldn't afford the loan, sure, in a FEW cases I'm sure they were "forced" through lawsuits, but not even remotely close to the majority of them!
    I don't have an avatar waving a white flag. I'll drop it.

If we have to look at the bright side, there are real estate bargains all over the country. If you can get a loan...

Hahahahahaha!!! I'm with ya partner. Sometimes ya just gotta agree to disagree...I'm keepin' my eyes open for a little vacation property myself

4. Default

HEY EVERYONE!!! HOW 'BOUT A GROUP HUG!!!

Now who's the damn dirty hippy?

Now who's the damn dirty hippy?
    Dave and I are both too young to be from the Hippy generation....believe it or not!

Actually IronLine, you almost got a huge long post about your comment on "education sucks" ----I think it's in the other thread, but I let it go. I figured one rant from me a day is enough.

Well let me rephrase that LA, our education system sucks because it doesn't get the funding that it needs, and a lot of the funding that it DOES get doesn't get used in the proper fashion. Teachers are doing the best they can with what little they get, I totally understand that, a couple of my best friends are instructors in high school and elementary schools. So I understand where you're coming from

What I was trying to get at with education besides the above statements is the fact that compared to the rest of the world, where we were once leaders, we have fallen behind, and thats not where we belong!

Okay, I think I'm done for the day, just got done babysitting the drunken crew...takes a lot outta a kiddo like me

Well let me rephrase that LA, our education system sucks because it doesn't get the funding that it needs, and a lot of the funding that it DOES get doesn't get used in the proper fashion. Teachers are doing the best they can with what little they get, I totally understand that, a couple of my best friends are instructors in high school and elementary schools. So I understand where you're coming from

What I was trying to get at with education besides the above statements is the fact that compared to the rest of the world, where we were once leaders, we have fallen behind, and thats not where we belong!

Okay, I think I'm done for the day, just got done babysitting the drunken crew...takes a lot outta a kiddo like me
    Speaking of Halls of Shame??? Oh my. I could get started by mentioning a few teachers having sex with their students for one! Not that it didn't go on back in the day, but now.....it's all in the news. And frankly, it's embarrassing! What gets me is this "no remorse" business! Noone getting caught is ashamed! Course that goes for other crimes too. I don't understand it. We have grown to be a coldhearted species with no care for nothing. Not even human life.

I have many problems with this education stuff. More than it would take for me to write tonight! Even with me being a fast typist!

Another day, another time buddy.

education failing due to underfunding?how about failing because of the garbage that goes to school .gangbangers,drug addicts.fatherless kids.you dont see education failing with home schooled kids.my 18 year old son was home schooled and when he went to college for the first 2 years he had a 4.0 gpa.remember who bush had write the education bill in his first term? heres a hint,the swimmer.

Smile Rankings By Countries

Featured Sponsorr

GO HERE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Program...ent_Assessment
    MY WORK IS MY PLAY!!