Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Bonanza

Ubangi - Bonanza. TV-show live 1985

PA Ben's on a roll!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave@PSE&G View Post
    This may have not been from the best sitcom ever, but I liked it. The theme song, however, was fantastic. When I was still playing in my band a couple of years back, sometimes during a gig we would play a "TV show medley", and we would start it and end it with this song. We'd groove a bit on the intro, then ended the medley by finishing with the up-tempo ending. It usually got a pretty good response from people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTS85...eature=related
    Gosh, Barney Miller....old times. Yeah, I liked that beat too. So, you were in a band? You have a talent too????

Here is one show I liked. Mannix was just HAWT, HAWT, HAWT! And I was so so....so young!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK6QJ...ext=1&index=22

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LostArt View Post
    PA Ben's on a roll!

Gosh, Barney Miller....old times. Yeah, I liked that beat too. So, you were in a band? You have a talent too????

Here is one show I liked. Mannix was just HAWT, HAWT, HAWT! And I was so so....so young!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK6QJ...ext=1&index=22
    Yeah, I was in a band. Technically I am not a musician, I'm a drummer. Right Koga?

You're dating yourself with Mannix. He's a tad before my time. Or I just don't remember the show (I was born in '65).

C'mon! Wheres the A-Team?!

Dum dum dum dum...DUM DUM DUM..DUM DUMDUMDUM...DUM DUM DUM!

K, yeah I'm too lazy to find the YouTube

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IronLine View Post
    C'mon! Wheres the A-Team?!

Dum dum dum dum...DUM DUM DUM..DUM DUMDUMDUM...DUM DUM DUM!

K, yeah I'm too lazy to find the YouTube
    Post # 6 of this thread, by Mr. Bellemy.

Aw damn. I'll just go back to my commune

Default Quiet the contrair

Technically I am not a musician, I'm a drummer. Right Koga?

It makes a big difference in a band on how the drummer plays. Last year at the Biscuit Blues Fest you could instantly hear it and see the way the audience responded by the way the drummer played. If he just came out and kept time with out gettin into it, like he was just going through the motions, it was blahh so so. But when he started pounding it out, man the place rocked. So it is with our drummer, When she , yep she , is on it their aint one better. As I said when the whole band hits that groove and is tight, it shows big time.

Koga
    Last edited by Koga; 02-21-2009 at 05:02 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koga View Post
    Technically I am not a musician, I'm a drummer. Right Koga?

It makes a big difference in a band on how the drummer plays. Last year at the Biscuit Blues Fest you could instantly hear it and see the way the audience responded by the way the drummer played. If he just came out and kept time with out gettin into it, like he was just going through the motions, it was blahh so so. But when he started pounding it out, man the place rocked. So it is with our drummer, When she , yep she , is on it their aint one better. As I said when the whole band hits that groove and is tight, it shows big time.

Koga
    I was only kidding. The frontman in my old band used to bust my onions by saying that drummers are a dime a dozen. My response was always to tell him "to play with a drummer who sucks then say that."

Default I have

Featured Sponsorr

played with some that sucked. We have from time to time had a few guys sit in and it wasn't pretty.I would like to keep the one we have, Like I said she is alot better than she thinks and she puts alot I've seen to shame. I guess since our band has been playin we all have come to realize how much we just enjoy each others company and always walk away with a big grin on our face. Its just one of those things ya cant find anywhere else.

Koga