Default There is no Me, in UNION

Featured Sponsor

There is no ME IN UNION ...or ..AGE...RACE...or...GENDER
    its U and I working for the common good of ALL.
    If the greatest generation negotiated contracts the way the baby boomers do, none of us would have what we have now.
    The boomers need to step up to the plate on these contracts that favor them,and do the right thing and vote yes, only on a contract that All members can benefit from their years of labor as well. The time is now that we MUST show these companies that we are solid. Together we can change the TREND for our future brothers and sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    You're right.

There's no "Me" in Union. It's all "collective" speak. Socialsit "All" speak. "Group think".

No profile person.....
    all41 posted a very intelligent, thoughtfull statement, and like usuall you responded with hatred. You are a sick man!

Who needs a Union? Why if them dumb colonist had just separated into 13 different states and fought the Brits when they felt like it we would have been okay. I don't know why they didn't have right to work or something to keep them all from going together, or maybe The Chamber of Commerce.

A United States? What fallacy. Didn't need no dang Union. Let each state fight their own battles.

A Union for workers? Why that is the dumbest thing. Why would anybody want to band together and work for their common good. No, lets have each person face these co's alone and work out their own wages and benefits. I can't get over such a dumb idea. Just because it worked in 1776, don't mean it's any good today.

Just because all these co's have scads of non-union management doesn't mean one old hand can't face them down. These co's only have your best interest at heart and believe me, they will give all their workers a good deal. No need for Unions. Just think, if we could get rid of these Unions why everyone would be treated so peachy that it would just be one big hug fest.

Signed. The mysterious WTDOOR67. Wonder what his next name will be. He's probably got a dozen.

Default Not me........

Featured Sponsorr

Last edited by johnbellamy; 02-04-2012 at 10:29 PM.