Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Sounds like your scared... And for good reason.
    Like I said in a previous post... you having been riding our shirt tales for the last couple decades and it's about time we brushed you off.

Instead of whining about it, why don't you dry it up, act like a man and support your family off the sweat of your own brow, instead of ours.

Even if canada does manufacture alot of the goods for the US, the goods are still originally developed in the US. Canada does not have one ounce of innovation or creativity. You just copy the US and act like you're SO independent. Truth is, the US would survive without canada, but canada would not survive without the US.
    I may be stupid, but at least I'm ugly

don't think you gotta worry about buying American CL... not as long as the lions share of products is still being bought a fuggin Walmart... prolly 90% of there crap is from China or some other Asian country that supports sheat shops and kids working for 50 cents a week...
    I think the US would be better of if we got away from that crap altogeather... but we want to "svae more...live better"... while running the country into the ground and putting out recalls on lead based bullcrap every 6 weeks or so...

for what it's worth...

Edge

i'ld like to see the big three close all of their factories in canada before closing any american factories.

Default Kind of funny

You claim we don't need Canada. Do you even have a clue where most of our imported oil comes from? CLUE: Not Saudi. Open mouth and insert foot. If you can get it past your other foot that is.

Truth in Numbers

American manufacturers sell their products all over the world. The United States makes some $5 trillion worth of goods, and the manufacturing sector still employs 13 million people across the country. In 2007 alone, the United States rang up more than $200 billion in sales of aircraft and other high-tech goods and $80 billion in cars and parts. One heavy machinery company, Deer & Co., alone recorded $16.5 billion in sales of farming equipment.

The United States has less than 5 percent of the world's population but actually manufactures 20 percent of the world's goods. It produces two and a half times more than China in dollar value. These numbers are impressive by any standard.

7. Default

CL you my man should run for office.. I have worked with guy's like you,got your nose in to everything but the thing at hand.. Just a guess--But i bet you ant much to work with--r ya?

so what the hell are you saying? if the American consumer actually makes a point of strictly buying US goods (which will never happen) Canada should stop selling oil to America and send it to china instead.

Quote Originally Posted by 500 KVA View Post
    You claim we don't need Canada. Do you even have a clue where most of our imported oil comes from? CLUE: Not Saudi. Open mouth and insert foot. If you can get it past your other foot that is.
    Actually no, we don't need canaduh. In case you don't know history, the world got by just fine for thousands of years without oil. Would it be a big change, ......well duh. But maybe it would cut down on some of the lazy fat asses like you ya frickin bucket baby. Now, if we could only get you and your butt buddy CL to admit your true love for each other.
    I may be stupid, but at least I'm ugly

Default O my goodness. A bucket baby.

Featured Sponsorr

Ouch that hurt. How could I ever recover from such a fatal dig as that to my psychie? How will I ever survive that? Woe is me!

Okay genious, we survived for THOUSANDS OF YEARS without oil when we didn't need oil. You are about as intelligent as a rock. I know now where "Dumb as a box of rocks" came from.

Even when we used lamp oil to light our homes we had to get it from WHALES stupid! Those came from Canada's whaling fleets. Where does your thought process originate from? Your ASS? That's certainly where you speak from!

I would expect no less of a low class redwing fan. The low class scum bags who don't show any respect for the team who beat handilly their team, and yet BOO when the cup is presented to the victors. Perverts who cheer when the other teams player is obviously hurt badly.

No class pieces of shit! The Pens fans cheered for the redwings in Pittsburgh last year when they won. Gave them a standing ovation. Just shows where you get your low class from!
    Last edited by 500 KVA; 06-14-2009 at 10:49 AM. Reason: .