Default Whats Next You Liberal Morons

Featured Sponsor

SBatts, the monitoring of a group unless they break the law, hate group or otherwise, and the removal of there right to own firearms would violate there first and second amendment rights. These are the rights of free assembly and the right to keep and bear arms. The United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights are the envy of the entire world why would you think that they should be dismissed so easy. Maybe you should take some time off from being a dumbass and attend a fifth grade civics class. Btw the first amendment also protects the freedom of speech which you exercise daily on this site.

who the hell crosses the border with a knife in their pocket? don't you think its a little dangerous for our border patrol agents to have people carring any type of concealed weapon. I can board a plane right now and check my shotgun in at the ticket counter to go on a hunting trip. nobodies trying to take your weapons away.

Default Freedom?

You lost more freedom by the swipe of the pen under G.W. Bushwhacko than any Terrorist ever did. Everything from our founding fathers to the 2000 election was comprimised by Chitney and his goofball cousin G.W. all in the name of security.

I'll say the terrorists did what they set out to do. The great Satan did fall. We did it to ourselves. If you wanted to fight those bastards you should have started with Chitney and Georgie boy. Talk about unwittingly being used as tools. Bigger than any plane or skyscraper falling down. It killed an entire countries freedom. Something we were founded on.

Now we want it back, and the clown Chitney is popping his head out of his den like Punxsutawney Phil (Groundhog) and seeing his shadow. We need to not even give him any recognition what so ever. Just ignore him. It's the same old broken record crap anyway.

Hey you ever notice that every republican that goes on a talk show is a rising star now. Every one of them except McCain anyway. That is such a billboard sized sign that you ain't got NOBODY! NOT ONE! Good luck with that.

O Tea parties. Where are they now? Over at bubba's bar and grill in bumfu(k Arkansas. Just where they belong! I hear Hannity plug some sort of freedom concert. Got anybody playing there who was relevant in this Century? I mean you really can't use Miley Cyrus' daddy just because he's on that show either.

Actually I guess you could since it is the #1 rated show for all conservative males over 50. #2 for males between 39 and 49 because fishing is still on after naptime.

Default Fantasy?

Featured Sponsorr

would be something more than you could even imagine.

I think reality escapes you and your party more than you understand. Reality of your party destroyed this country after it stole the election in 2000. Stood by and let this country be attacked. Yes your party! It happened about 8 months after G. took office. That is about 7 months longer than the GOP lays the blame for this economy now squarely on President Obama and not G. and the previous 8 years.

Reality of millions of AMERICANS lives are going down the toilet with no help from your party and fighting tooth and nail any help the Dems are trying to give them. The reality of the GOP playing thier fiddles like Nero did as Rome burned.

The reality of G. and Chitney lying to the Congress and the American people and causing 4,400+ Americans to die for a lie. How much money has it and will it cost? Hell, he even hid all the numbers from us. Talk about who is not a patriot. A liar and a thief.

The reality of the President trying to help us as best as he can. Reaching out for real help from the GOP and getting spit on. I wish he and the Dems in congress would just let the GOP go to Hell and just do whats best. America doesn't need you, for you are all Un-American. You are worse for the prosperity of this country than any communist ever was during the Cold War.