1. Default selcat apprenticeship

Featured Sponsor

Hey guys I was accepted into selcats apprenticeship and was wondering if anyone knows about how long it could take before they contactme to start working.I know work kinda slow in the south but I'm kinda new to this stuff.

2. Default

How long did the whole process take?

3. Default

Well for them to call you for work,cause they won't give you a estimated time on how long it could be before you start.

It depends on a few things. Work is getting better in Florida so that's good. If there are apprentices out of work (which I know a couple now), then they usually want them to be back at work before getting a new first step on. Also, don't bug them, they don't like it when you ask over and over when you'll be put to work, that could work against you. You've made it to the pending list so be patient, they will call eventually. When they call, be ready, when they called me, I had to be at work the next day. Good luck

5. Default

K thanks for the response I was just a little curious ,its only been about three months guess I'm getting a little anxious just wasn't sure about how long I should expect to wait.

6. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Anyone else on the waiting list for salcat? If so,how long have you been on it.