Featured Sponsor

Page 22, What do I win. 22:50

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Naw...wait on.
    Not gettin off topic. Nice try.

POLKCOUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF GRADY JUDD
    An illegal alien in PolkCountyFlorida
    who got pulled over in a routine
    traffic stop ended up 'executing' the deputy who stopped him.
    The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at
    close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed..
    A state wide manhunt ensued.
    The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun.
    After he shot at them, SWAT team officers open fired and hit the guy 68 times...
    Now here's the kicker:
    Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they shot the
    poor undocumented immigrant 68 times.
    Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando
    Sentinel:
    Talk about an all-time classic answer.
    'Because that's all the ammunition we had.'

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Honcho View Post
    Page 22, What do I win. 22:50
    Thanks for the correction. If the question was what page can you find lies from swamp, well any page would be correct. You won the chance to witness the twisting of the truth by one of the best. He'll invite you to O'town (He swears that doesn't sound dumb.) for a talk. But we can't get off topic because all of a sudden swamp doesn't want a thread to get off topic. Oh yeah, he wants me to start a thread so we can eduke it out or something. I'd better warm up my chicken pecking fingers.
    Last edited by returntotheeve; 08-09-2009 at 02:13 AM. Reason: these two fingers are ready.

4. Default

I will say I find it quite interesting the disrespectable things that are posted here about our President. All of the negitive pictures and statement's. It is to bad as it has no positive effect on anything, I would hope that we could at least adress him as President Obama and show some respect for our commander and chief. I think we could at least show the world that we are not a nation divided, but united.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Honcho View Post
    I will say I find it quite interesting the disrespectable things that are posted here about our President. All of the negitive pictures and statement's. It is to bad as it has no positive effect on anything, I would hope that we could at least adress him as President Obama and show some respect for our commander and chief. I think we could at least show the world that we are not a nation divided, but united.
    No phucking way!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be Barack Hussein Obama. Or asshole or "that sneaky bastard" and of course oreo. But nothing is meant by any of those.

Default What's the matter?

You get so upset swampfag. Just so you know you brought my mother into this, so your fu(king scumbag family is fair game now.

Your mommy know all of the guys gang banging her in the car in the bar's parking lot that night she was impregnated with you? I heard they paid your daddy for 5 minutes of fun time with her with beer tokens.

How many guys did you invite over to your trailer to bang your old lady so she could have that daughter of yours? I heard they paid with old bar tokens for 5 minutes with her. But it was 2 for 1 night that night. HMMMMM! I wonder if your daughter could actually be your sister? HMMMMMMMMMM!

FU(K YOU and your whore wife!

You know why guns should be taken away a$$wipe? Cause in the hands of retards like you, and you are retarded, we get stories of people getting shot in the face while bird hunting. Ow wait! That was the last vice president. I guess when there's overwhelming proof there is really no arguement, is there?

You gun toters always use the same arguement. It's my constitutional right. To own guns, not pack them to the mall on saturday. That has nothing to do with the intent of the constitution. That just means your a scared little boy who thinks he's a super bad a$$ when he straps on his heat.

What you are is a child that is mentally and emotionally still sucking on his thumb and pissing your pants when something scares you. You are John Wayne when packing, but Marion Morrison when you're not.

What you'd get when faced with a real attack is probably shot with your own gun, or shoot an innocent person when you fu(k up. I know plenty of your kind. Pussies and/or deranged mentals every one. Stand behind the constitution but are really just hero wanna be's waiting for an excuse to pull out their gun, and try to scare someone else to prove their really men.

What's the matter? The first girl that ever saw your swampy start to laugh? That's why? Penis envy. The gun is just the extension of what you're lacking! BINGO!

You are just faggets. Pussy ass faggets. You are jokes! Everybody is laughing at you! I'm laughing at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think half watt started buying the same off brand meds that Battshit is on!!!
    Living my life and loving it!!!

The "Mom" card huh 5 watts.

My moms dead, my dad's dead, and my wife thinks your shit is just funny as hell! "Is that "boy" really a Lineman?"

"Yeah he is babe, he's just a democrat". "Ok, that explains it."
    Careful, Swamp! You're gonna make half watt start to cry!!!

Default Hey I'm not done yet BOY!

You brought the family into it stupid!

Yep I bet she thinks I'm funny. After having your child I bet she thinks a lot of things are funny. Her entire life is probably hilarious. Drugs and alcohol probably help her not jump off a high bridge.

Featured Sponsorr

I asked her. She was just bein nice.

She actually said, "He's a fu$kin asshole, now leave me alone, I'm watchin Sean. And would you stop "playin" with those "boys" and aggitatin em!!.
    But it's so fun seeing how easy it is to get those half watts - I mean half witts so riled up by showing them their ignorant ways.....