Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianLineman View Post
    Seems to me that the plane crashed on a small Scotish town nearly wiping out the whole community yet the Scots seemed to be able to find compassion.
    I don't even believe that the guy was the bomber. I think he was just a handy scapegoat for a system of pen pushers that needed to cover their asses by blaming someone. Libya duly responded by sending someone random to fill the role.

Do you know what REALLY sucks about the Lockerbie incident? Lawyers have used it as an ongoing source of profit and still make a high daily wage out of it.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

2. Default Are Canadians that stupid

Featured Sponsorr

Guess who paid the 3 doctors to examine the bomber and give him a cancer diagnosis. Why it was none other than Moamar himself. This guy could live to be a hundred you fool. They paid each of the doctors well over six figures to travel to Scotland and examine the killer. No one knows how much they actually got paid to lie because they wont release the figures. I think before you open your big pie hole you should get a brain. Now think about the families that have to watch this guy live a long long time. Partying like it 1969 You jerk wad you don't know shit. Why don't you go to Libya and have a good time with you buddy. There is an old saying that one should keep his mouth shut and keep people guessing instead of opening it and removing all doubt. You sir have removed all doubt that you are an fool. You may think you are funny but you are not.