Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Good Luck today!!! Stay Strong!!!

2. Default

Just two. The later of them was to accept or decline their last, best, and final offer. And the rest was history. Ha!

Any more details Patriot?

3. Default Uwaw 127

So what is the latest news

4. Default

GOOD luck guys! i hope they give we are next here at 659

5. Default

Stay strong guys, you have them right where you want them. Don't fall for their threats of contingincies. They are in a panic mode now. Don't let anyone tell you they have more money to fight. The money you will cost them will make them rethink their profit margin. PUC's look at these kinds of practices when deliberating on rate hikes. That hits the company where it really hurts them. How much do the presidents of MidAmerica, Pacificorp, RockyMountain ect...... make? How bout Priest? What are their TRUE benefits? Get this info out to the press.
    And to Oscar, Union Brothers from the start stood strong, together, to get you the benefits you now have. Please don't preach selling out the future generations of Union Brothers to save yourself.
    Now is the time to stand up and fight. If you bow down now, this company will never again bargain in good faith( not that they do now anyway) if they know they can sit at the table, take away, take away, threaten, and have the Union vote it in.
    I just wish we on the West Coast had the balls to vote them down. At least I voted no, and I can sleep at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    As voting draws nearer, the NO votes are increaseing . I think there is some involvement with the PSC regarding rate increases.
    If RMP/MAE is anything like worst energy they are thinkin.....these guys dont dare go on strike in this economy....." Local 459 shoved that theory up their a$$.

With the "no votes" increasing it would be a beautiful sound if those voices rose to a roar of "HELL NO" Hang tough guys, it is time for all union members to stop giving back, and fight for what is right, and fair, and what we earn, not off someone else's labor, but through the hard work we do ourselves every day of the week. It is from our sweat that these big companies earn [B]BILLIONS[B] in profits, despite their mismanagement, arrogance, skimming, and downright waste, and want to continue to rape the customers and the employees to make their piece of the pie grow bigger each year. Excuse my french...but "FU*% em......enough is enough!

God bless you!
    In Solidarity

7. Default

Even the Founding Fathers were ProUnion.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

February 17, 1775

Benjamin Franklin

8. Angry To Harold Giberson BA Local 127

My Appreciation and Respect for Someone like you in "Your FIGHT" and "Your Members Fight" to "Take a to Stand to Preserve and Promote Keeping the Standard for Future Generations of Union Electrical Workers." ...Workers who for the last few years have "Toiled" so many hours....... "Shorthanded" ....doing the "Hazardous Work" for the "Benefit of the Customer"..... and for the "Profit To the Company"..... only to see....... "TakeAways"....... from our "Benefits and Conditions Of Work." ... They.... "The Company" ... have Long Forgotten... "The Workers"... whom have..."Toiled"....the "Long hours" and "Faced the Dangerous Conditions."..... I am.... Second Generation Union....and my father stands in amazement that this generation has not attempted to "Take Stand" aganst the company your members are saying "No" to.... "No" to "More Losses IN Benefits For the Workers Securities".....all while Company NEO's and CEO's Reap Hugh Profits".......... Mine was a Lost Battle.....I could not sway the understanding of my fellow members nor the Local to "Stop" the loss to workers.....and now your members will have to make the "Stand" if they so choose. The company now uses my Local as a "Pry Bar" aganst your members because "We have Accepted Less"... I do believe a "Stand needs to be Made". I too have children as many of your members do....I have benefited for years from the "Standing of Strong Previous Men and Women" who believed in supporting the... "Future of A Union"....I want nothing but the best for your members.........yet realize that "Ours is the Generation that Need to Turn Around the Respect these Powerful Companies have"....My Prayers are with your People you represent........ to "Stand Strong Saying"... "No" and to "Help Yours in anyway I can".... Read this to your members as a group before "Their Vote".........

I posted that on our locals website. Great letter. Thanks!

Featured Sponsorr

Your note was appreciated by the hands that I showed it to. There has been a lot of waffleing from the plants, I suspect it will pass, today was first day of voting. :- (