Default what would u classify this as?

Featured Sponsor

Ok its not what I would call an accident ,I was going to post it in the trouble thread,but anyway heres what happened.A foreman years ago wasnt in the best of health,he was in and out of the hospital for a bit.I assume he more or less was cleared to go back to work,he worked the 4-12 shift at a different location,his crews mostly ran trouble.Well sometime after midnight, his crews get cleared up and go back to the service center,ready to head home.....well sadly they find the poor foreman dead in the linemans/foremans room ....the guy had a heart attack....you just never know in this business.

I would classify it as his time to go.

Quote Originally Posted by cololinehand View Post
    I would classify it as his time to go.
    I cant argue with that one.....I guess the guy gave his crew a little easy overtime at the end.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    I cant argue with that one.....I guess the guy gave his crew a little easy overtime at the end.
    That's similar to this one.
    A guy was injured at work and was taking time off to recover. To the company it seemed too long so they ordered him back to work.
    He came back and the very day he returned he dropped dead in the yard.
    His wife sued the company blaming them for forcing him back to work too soon.
    they performed and autopsy and found that he had had 7 heart attacks.
    It was thrown out of court.
    He used to pop roll aids by the handful. I guess he thought he had indigestion.
    He was classified as on the job, as far as I know. The company was vindicated.
    The Old Lineman

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by old lineman View Post
    That's similar to this one.
    A guy was injured at work and was taking time off to recover. To the company it seemed too long so they ordered him back to work.
    He came back and the very day he returned he dropped dead in the yard.
    His wife sued the company blaming them for forcing him back to work too soon.
    they performed and autopsy and found that he had had 7 heart attacks.
    It was thrown out of court.
    He used to pop roll aids by the handful. I guess he thought he had indigestion.
    He was classified as on the job, as far as I know. The company was vindicated.
    The Old Lineman
    We had a guy kinda like that,but it was a little different,he used to be a big time alcoholic,smoked alot too,drinked gallons of coffee....later as he matured he gave the drinking and smoking up,but there was one problem,heart disease ran in his family,but he didnt know it would kill him too...he was around 54 I think....had money saved and was very active in the stock market...401k and all....well Ill never forget when he started having problems,looking back this is what I observed,,,it was a tuesday,2001 sept11....that morning I was moving my personal tools and my urd bag from my vehicle to the companies vehicle,I was a Jy working alone.I heard about the plane crashing into the towers and went to notify him...he was acting foreman that week...when I told him about the plane hitting the towers ,I then went towards the coffee bar to see what happened on tv....but I did notice the way he acted,it was as if that happened everyday as far as he was concerned....we didnt know it was a large jet at that time,first the news thought it was a small plane....that week went by and the next monday morning he didnt show up to work,another lineman went to his home and with his ex-wife found the guy dead....I also found out that he was heard saying that he thought asprin was the only thing keeping him alive......another thing that happened is that another lineman who many of you know asked him if he was alright the friday before,the lineman told him that he didnt look well,and told him that if he died that he would see the guy in heaven sometime....get this...the lineman that was speaking to him was Centerpoint -ex...Tim......the guy that died was Larry.....well Larry never lived long enough to find out all the facts about the plane,he never knew that America would pay the cowards back,he never had the chance to even know that binLaden was behind that plane crashing into the towers....theres so much I could say about Larry,some really funny,like the time he couldnt cut a customer out at the meter,he was pissed,so on the way into the center,before going home,he drove to the terminal pole feeding that customer,jerking it open and leaving the lady and everyone else without lights.