Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Swamprat Boycott

Featured Sponsor

Yup. I see now why there are almost 8,700 posts, Swamprat is useing Powerlineman.com as he said, to covert us to Conservatism.

I understand Byrons idea of a linemans site, a way to communicate really world wide, a way to share ideas, pictures, stories, a way for young guys to learn, away for some experienced Journeyman to teach and share thier vast spectrum of knowledge. Away to bring guys together, one common thread, one great trade that guys truely live.

But instead, I see one man use it as some kind of twisted political platform to convert us all to I guess Swampism. To bad it has to be that way. Maybe it is our fault for responding to him.

I for one will go away, I guess a one man boycott, could be a great site, could be a great tool, instead of a joke. I know want in one hand, shit in the other.

You're complaining in the Politics/BS forum about another members political views?

I realize this site is called Powerlineman.com and based around linework, but like many other sites, it has a Politics/BS forum for the simple reason of discussing political/bs opinions/views.

I guess I don't understand why you have to "go away"!? Why not just avoid using the Politics/BS forum?

By the way, on this site about Linework, how many posts do you have pertaining to actual Linework?
    Last edited by TRAMPLINEMAN; 05-13-2010 at 11:38 AM.

Yeah, but sometimes Swampy's politics drown out the bullshit.

Just be glad he's not here in the UK with our new "government". All plastic smiles and let the looting continue.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Ha J.R. did you work for pike for 100 years like S.R.
    IF YOU AIN'T IN YOUR TOOLS DON'T CHANGE THE RULES...BOYCOTT THE BUCKSQEEZE

Ummmmmm if JR iz who I bleve he iz he has posted a great many times in the linework posts and iz without a doubt purdy sharp.And to some degree I hafta agree with him that this is a linemans forum and by responding to the rants of our elder friend just encourage em.I dont spoze you have noticed that he has the entire world compartmentalized and when you disagree with him yer a dumb Mfer. Hell theres folks running for office that dont spew as much BS as ole Swamp duz.

Thumbs up

every forum needs a swamprat
    engineers aren,t god,s

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummmmmm if JR iz who I bleve he iz he has posted a great many times in the linework posts and iz without a doubt purdy sharp.And to some degree I hafta agree with him that this is a linemans forum and by responding to the rants of our elder friend just encourage em.I dont spoze you have noticed that he has the entire world compartmentalized and when you disagree with him yer a dumb Mfer. Hell theres folks running for office that dont spew as much BS as ole Swamp duz.
    I don't see how condemning one side and not the other is not " racist" as so many are now claiming.
    I mean if you are going to put a cork in Swamprats pie hole... I got a couple for SBATTS and company.

I personally don't see what the problem is. There are always different opnions and if you can't stand ones then don't read them. I normally don't make it past the first "cocksucker" in SBATTS posts, and that's fine he has the right to try and belittle anyone on this board he chooses. I really think that whoever JR is he is no more than a whining liberal that can't stand to here tha other side of the story, and he really ought to grow up and just ignore Swampsuck.

I may have not come across very well as to my true feelings on this subject. I do bleve he has every right to voice his opinion and at the same time I bleve this is a linemans forum and so he should also contribute to areas other than Politics, I also bleve that regardless of what he beleives...... No amount of common sense reasoning will ever change his mind( at least thats my take on this guy) . My whole point was that by responding to his Rants only encourages more of them and in my opinion theres already too many.I may be all wet but it gets old listening to him bash everything and everybody that he disapproves of yet never offers a solution of any kind.

Angry What a joke you are JR

What do you not understand about "Politics and BS". You should read some of the foul mouth stuff BATTS puts on the forums.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat JR. View Post
    Yup. I see now why there are almost 8,700 posts, Swamprat is useing Powerlineman.com as he said, to covert us to Conservatism.

I understand Byrons idea of a linemans site, a way to communicate really world wide, a way to share ideas, pictures, stories, a way for young guys to learn, away for some experienced Journeyman to teach and share thier vast spectrum of knowledge. Away to bring guys together, one common thread, one great trade that guys truely live.

But instead, I see one man use it as some kind of twisted political platform to convert us all to I guess Swampism. To bad it has to be that way. Maybe it is our fault for responding to him.

I for one will go away, I guess a one man boycott, could be a great site, could be a great tool, instead of a joke. I know want in one hand, shit in the other.
    So are you tryin to "convert" some of us to your ideas?

I for one don't agree much with Swampy BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT WHAT I TYPE AND WHAT OTHERS TYPE ARE OPINIONS AND IN THIS COUNTRY WE ALL HAVE A RIGHT TO EXPRESS IT!!!

Plus now that I'm started, if ya want a Line work only site go and start one! I value every Damn opinion on this site enough to use them as avenues to find my own answers! Doesn't mean I agree with them but with only one side to every story what's the use of having sites like these at all? If you had a Line work only site eventually there would be posters on there you wouldn't like cause they did sh!t differently! YOU GONNA BOYCOTT THEM TOO??

Grow up and start ignoring him if ya have to IT'S ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR RIGHTS!!