Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Yup. Well its been a few days, nice to see the little Swampupits comin out out to defend SR.

What do we know about SR, well he claims to be a lineman, a working man, did it all on his own, he is definitly anti union, all though he claims he would like to see a all linemans union, what for SR., unions are wrecking Merica, they have had there place, served their purpose are no longer needed, he champions Pike, everytime there is any talk of organizing them, he jumps in to defeat any such attempt.

I do not need the whole "Freedom of Speech" sermon, I know what freedoms are afforded to every American, but I do find it funny that SR. always goes there, I believe he hides behind it, abuses it, and the real funny thing is that the Democratic party, those leftwing nut jobs, do much more for individual freedoms then the Conservative Republican have ever done. Have done more for labor, the individual rights of the workin men and women, that SR. claims to be, then Republicans have ever done.

So keep worshiping SR., as he converts us all to conservatism, do ya read what he wrote in this thread, he really believes he is right, he has no clue that he contradicts everything says, and even by his own admitted actions.

He is a anti union, anti labor, anti lineman nut job. But let him keep preaching and making every thread about him, or his "Opinion" diverting and disrupting, I mean his right to freedom of speech, cause I am sure that is what intended to be.

Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat JR. View Post
    Yup. Well its been a few days, nice to see the little Swampupits comin out out to defend SR.

What do we know about SR, well he claims to be a lineman, a working man, did it all on his own, he is definitly anti union, all though he claims he would like to see a all linemans union, what for SR., unions are wrecking Merica, they have had there place, served their purpose are no longer needed, he champions Pike, everytime there is any talk of organizing them, he jumps in to defeat any such attempt.

I do not need the whole "Freedom of Speech" sermon, I know what freedoms are afforded to every American, but I do find it funny that SR. always goes there, I believe he hides behind it, abuses it, and the real funny thing is that the Democratic party, those leftwing nut jobs, do much more for individual freedoms then the Conservative Republican have ever done. Have done more for labor, the individual rights of the workin men and women, that SR. claims to be, then Republicans have ever done.

So keep worshiping SR., as he converts us all to conservatism, do ya read what he wrote in this thread, he really believes he is right, he has no clue that he contradicts everything says, and even by his own admitted actions.

He is a anti union, anti labor, anti lineman nut job. But let him keep preaching and making every thread about him, or his "Opinion" diverting and disrupting, I mean his right to freedom of speech, cause I am sure that is what intended to be.
    Well I thought I knew who you really were but after that IGNORANT reply I HOPE I'M WRONG!!

Yeah you know your rights CAUSE YOUR TRYIN TO USE THEM TO INFRINGE ON ANOTHER'S!! I didn't need you to tell me Swamps views MR. OBVIOUS!! That's why him and I don't usually agree on here OR HAVEN'T YOU BEEN READIN WHAT'S TYPED ON HERE!!

People like him are what make Labor stronger by learnin how to deal with crap like he tends to spew BUT TRYIN TO BAN PEOPLE LIKE HIM OR JUST PLAIN RUN FROM THESE TYPES OF ISSUES JUST SHOWS HOW WEAK WE CAN BE AND SENDS A MESSAGE OF "JUST DO WHAT I SAY CAUSE I SAY SO" NOT "STAND UP TO THESE PROBLEMS AND FACE THEM HEAD ON!"

Default ?????

Sounds like CL has a new handle

Quote Originally Posted by PA BEN View Post
    Sounds like CL has a new handle
    Try again? I'll wager it ain't him!

Default Taint me.

Yeah old Swimpus got his rights. Course he 100% wrong, but long as he don't shut up at least we know where he is. Kinda like a shit eating dog.

I got my suspect, and I ain't seen him post on here for quite awhile. I don't think it's the Canuck, might be someone named Hakim or something.

Talking What in the heck is goin' on in here???????

Well shoot! Why can't I get a LostArt Sr.? That's not fair!!!

Good grief. We must have ran out of things to talk about, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by wtdoor67 View Post
    Yeah old Swimpus got his rights. Course he 100% wrong, but long as he don't shut up at least we know where he is. Kinda like a shit eating dog.

I got my suspect, and I ain't seen him post on here for quite awhile. I don't think it's the Canuck, might be someone named Hakim or something.
    Damn I thought it was you!!!

I thought Hakim retired?

Yup. No stalker here SR., as much as I know how highly you think of yourself, don't flatter yourself, just showin ya how ya wreck the site.

But you really cannot step back and see how insignificant you really are, you are just static noise, sayin the same old tired shit.

I know SR., you are the Legend, swamprat.

You have to see yourself on here every night, say the same shit ever night. But keep going, almost 10,000 posts, posts of nothin but static horseshit.

Default So who does this apply to?

Featured Sponsorr