Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Saflok Pole Anchor System

Featured Sponsor

Has anyone heard of or seen this system demonstrated. The video looks interesting especially for really congested poles with lots of phone and cable on it. Don't know about using it with bare underbuild.
    If I did this right the below link should take you to a youtube video.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnUKYxP2LZ4

Southern Indiana is home. But I work all over.

A rope and a piece of sealtight with some carabiners.. Who woulda thunk it? Looks pretty slick compared to the BS Bucksqueeze.. Id rather use this if it come to it instead of a jelco or squeeze if fall protection is forced on us which I hope it isnt. But free climbing for hurtman should always be allowed and practiced!

That thing looks like a pain in the ass what's so hard about if they want 100% fall protection what's wrong with just using 2 skids???Oh what other pile of $hit will they come up with next...
    IF YOU AIN'T IN YOUR TOOLS DON'T CHANGE THE RULES...BOYCOTT THE BUCKSQEEZE

Default Wtf

Just what the **** I want ,,,to be tied to a falling or burning pole if something goes wrong!!! The "squeez" would be better than this POS.....

Just as well throw the belt and hooks away, and become bucket truck lineman! Can you imagine trying that in the wind?

That has to be the funniest GD thing I've seen yet... for makin a lineman.

Ya got an extendo to reach the 100 ftr??

Holy shit this trade has gone so far south in ten years it's scary.

Guess that's how MI has gotten on for the last 8 years.

Talking Comments

Understand guys, My Coop isn't going to the bucksqueeze, miller falstop, jelco pole lariat or any thing other than free climb until OSHA puts Black Letters on White Paper and orders us to. However the day is coming, and for some utilities is already here as part of a settlement. What I'm trying to do is find the least screwed up way to meet the coming regulation. We have some poles that are covered with vines, other poles with service entrance cable to a meterbase, other poles with 6 or more cables from phone or cable TV etc. So far I have seen nothing I really like for all situations. This was just one more idea someone is pushing, and I wanted your thoughts on it.

yeah gotta agree Heel... what the fu(k ya gonna do on a mission pole?

GD these things are getting worse as the day is long...

for what it's worth...

Edge

Default YooooooHoooooo............

"Old Lineman", has it gone to far yet? Gettin a little silly now don't ya think, I sure hope that is "special rope" they are useing.

Thumbs down

Featured Sponsorr

My first thoughts where...dam a man would wear his arms out just prepping the pole...