1. Default How do the books work?

Featured Sponsor

I have a question can some1 plz explain to me how the out of work books work? I was down local 47 the other day and some ibew journeyman inside wireman came to sign the books and 47 let them sign lineman book 3 and groundman book 3. Why would they get to sign lineman 3 if they have never done linework? None of the guys had class A license but the guy at the window told them if they did have A license they probably wouldve been called for work that following day as a groundman. How is it the guys that are on groundman book 3 are getting called for jobs when there are ppl on groundman books 1/2? I thought the only way for some1 to get called off book 3/4 is if book 1/2 was empty and its goes by first come first serve..

This is how it was expained to me book 3 is for out of class meaning if a JL comes in and wants to sign the groundman or operater books they sign book 3 because it's not there classafication. Book 1 is for local guys book 2 for tramps book 3 for out of classafication and book 4 is for guys that have no tickets at all.A JL can go to a inside wireman hall and sign book 3 to
    IF YOU AIN'T IN YOUR TOOLS DON'T CHANGE THE RULES...BOYCOTT THE BUCKSQEEZE

3. Default

Featured Sponsorr

WCH is right. i think that you have you info incorrect 1 goes then 2 then 3. unless their was a real shitty job that book one and 2 kept refusing.
    Buy american made & when possible buy union made