Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Reapply. Its still open in my area

2. Default

Well i got in contact over email with danielle from PG&E i told her that i passed both test in january but i never got called back to take the ALP test she said " We dont have you in our system saying you took the tests, its showing nothing" i said WHAT!!!!! i have two letter saying i passed the PTB and IST in january...;She replied: someone did not update your test results, I apoligize.....ive been waiting for a call for 3 months now and she said i should reapply again.....which i had already done acouple of days ago....this is unbelievable......By the way any one going through the same problem get in contact with Danielle she alo of help just leav a message shell reply

I probably left 5 different voice mails to Danielle. Never got called back on any of them.

This process is going to screw PG&E. Its allowing them to pass up good employees. I'm not just speaking of myself.

If someone would send me her email address I wouldnt mind giving it one last shot.

5. Default

i dont even know why theres a number to call recruiters they had no idea that something was missing everytime i called them, if i hadnt of called danielle i would have never found out, i would have still been waiting to get a call not that it matters anyways im pretty sure i missed my chance along time ago...... but at least now i know why i never got to take the ALP test or interview....... this sucks oh well..... have you tryied emailing her (D5BS@pge.com) try it...

Just curious, after applying, if selected, about how long before they contact you to take the tests?

Roofus,

This process seems to be a little different for everyone. PG&E is making changes to their process as they go a long. So, I had IST and PTB in Feb and my ALP and Interview was in April.

With that being said...

I applied last Dec. Didnt hear anything until the beginning of Feb. They scheduled me for Feb 25 (IST&PTB) then two weeks later I was contacted to schedule the ALP. (Took ALP April 17th)

Hope that helps.

8. Default

Roofus... Bamf123 is absolutely right. The process is constantly changing. I applied in December and the process started literally within a week...I took the tests, then a week later they told me to come back in a week for the ALP. I've talked to guys who applied later and it took a lot longer for them to hear back even for the written tests. But know this... once you get your written test date and pass, the process really starts kicking into high gear. You'll be scheduled for your ALP and interview in no time.

So, its been about 2 weeks since the re-opened the position online. They were expecting to get more applicants this time around (over 4000 within the first couple days last time) and I just noticed the listings are STILL UP. Idk, I'm kinda over it.

It would have been a great opportunity financially. BUT on the other hand, I think that it would have torn apart my family life. If I would have been given the shot I would have taken it and not given up. But on the other hand, I'm thankful to not have been put in a position to have to choose income over family.

With that being said, I did go back as stated and applied to what? All 16 areas? But, its different for me this time. I'm not holding my breathe and counting my ducks.

I hope everything works out for everyone who is still trying to get in. The positions are still open for a reason. They obviously didn't get as many applicants as expected this time around. Which means what they will do first is lower the minimum scoring and then contact those of us who will then meet those requirements then they will pull from the list of candidates who applied recently.

Again, good luck.

10. Default Anyone hear back yet from this 2nd round of hiring?

Featured Sponsorr

Just sticking my nose out there to see if anyone has heard back from this second round of PG&E hiring? It seems that there are only a handful of us that are on this site, or post on it at least. Would be nice to see some new applicants here. Danielle told me that they would be getting a hold of the lucky ones 2-3 weeks after the job posting was taken down its coming up on two business weeks this Friday, so those that are going to be brought in for testing should start hearing back soon. Any new applicants for the PG&E job out there? Its really easy to start an account and post here, so please do so if you can, thanks.