Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by electriklady View Post
    Colbert states it eloquently...................

He has got all of us "union thugs" number............

Good strategy Tea Party Nation

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...1/bust-in-show
    You are getting news from Colbert? You're kidding right?

I dont get news from Colbert, I get laughs on current news topics from Colbert!

If I DID get news from Colbert it is probably more factual than Fox.......and definitely less biased.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by barehander View Post
    No, they are not.................
    Not being paid?
    Not union?

Default The Linegod.

Spoken like the True "Linegod" of Linework you are danny./Swimp quote.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rather be a linegod than a ratgod like you Greggo.

Did you hear? Moammar is giving it up, gonna turn it over to his son Moammar Dubya. Ha, ha, ha.
    Last edited by wtdoor67; 02-26-2011 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Harry View Post
    Not being paid?
    Not union?
    Here, let's make this easier........
    At my Utility, they must be Union, and no, they are not paid by the taxpayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    No. What I actually ment, was if teachers weren't protected by union and Tenure....they would still be Payed by Taxpayers, and could still bargain for their wages. I'm sorry, I just don't think, Public employees, that are payed for by the Taxpayer, should be allowed to "bargain" with Politicians, for their wages and benifits. NOT with Taxpayers Money. Private Sector Unions, are completely different. No Taxpayer money involved at all. AND, remember, Public sector Unions were Banned in America. Until JFK By "Executive order" reversed that because the democrat party was "slidin", and he knew if he turned Union loose in the GOVT....It would benifit democrats.

You know so much about America, you surely know that.

As for "hitler". That's just a "Road" liberals like you like to go down. The other road you really love is the "Racist" road.

Both Are Lies, whenever you bring them up. And all this....from a canadian, who hates America.

School districts get their monies from the taxes on propety which being AOL in Saudi, some one did not help with the building of new schools. Please quote your sources.

Actually as is the case with walker.....this has nothing to do with $$$$$ for swamp either......It is that nasty word.......union!
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

nope, they are paid by the corporation who receives its money from its customers........my electric bill went up 17% in January.........damn, I guess I am gonna b!itch about those dang overpaid utility workers who are getting rich off my electric payment...... they dont negotiate with me for their pay.........oh wait a minute......let me rethink that! I am one of em aint I?

Me Bad!
    Abraham Lincoln

If you wanna talk about that....lets talk about the "buy a politician" decision made by the supreme court....or the fact that 52% of corporations dont pay income tax in this nation. You dont like the Democratic move that counters the 50 republican moves meant to stomp on the working class, give me a damn break.

You poor repubs...........we have held the rich down so long in this country it is just disgusting......Wake up....Swamp and smell the cesspool.
    Abraham Lincoln

Featured Sponsorr

Got the bottle of Cuervo, the shot glass, the salt and a few wedges of lime.......(for refills)...................................I need the liquid crutch just in case I "cant handle the truth," I can ply myself with Mexican booze and drown my ignorance in it till I become a pickled egg.(hiccup)
    Abraham Lincoln