Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Swamp..........I am pretty sure That Freaking jerk Walker did not run on the platform that he was going to go into the "union busting" business......he may have stated that he was going to reduce spending.....but......I wonder how many thought it was on the backs of the working class.

Is your vision so tunneled that you cannot see the bigger picture here? Put on your thinking cap.....for once.......reason this out. I will help you.....
    This is not about spending.....this is about union busting and the destruction of "collective bargaining" a right that was won through years and years of suffering, battling, and even bloodshed. A just cause that was fought and won....I dont care if you are public or private sector.....you silly sob......This will start a change in this country that will rock the American worker to the core. It declares Corporate America the winner and gives them the right to do ANYTHING to the hard working employees of this country, take anything they want away, give nothing more to us, we will all(union and non) be at the mercy of the corrupt and unethical greed that manifests itself in corporate America, with no weapon(no matter how ignoreed) to fight back....and dont you dare tell me this disease will not spread to the private sector. Of course I cannot expect you to grasp the concept of caring about anyone other than yourself.....being a self declared union hater......we know where your loyalty lies.

I hope that rotten SOB Walker rots in hell when he is dead and gone.....and I think it is time for the private sector unions to gear up and get ready for a fight........as I said this is the destruction of all we hold near and dear to our hearts...and we should be standing in defense of our brothers and sisters in the public sector....do not let these scum bags divide the working class.....the old "they get more than we do" syndrome.

I am going to call an organizer friend of mine and see what we can do "show our support."

oh and Swamprat......in case I forgot to tell you..........YOU SUCK!
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by SBatts View Post
    WE Were Attacking At The Same Time El Mine Is A Page Back. I Finally Got Tired Of His Lies And Brought Back Some Archives Don't Miis Them. I Finally Nailed His Third World Ass To The Wall For All The Others To See Where The Scum Stands.

HINT....open another tab and look to see if someone has posted before your reply.

Just got off the phone...........I am asking all you union guys......the AFL CIO is asking that we wear the color "red" on Tuesdays in support of the public sector employees in Wisconsin.....I know we have to wear FR.....but a red arm band, bandana etc when we are not doing hot work would fit the mold.

Seems some officers of my local are flying to Wisconsin tomorrow in support of the "workers under siege"......wish I had known.....would be there with them..........
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Spread the word Steve.......it is time to stop this disease.
    Abraham Lincoln

Well said CL! The sad part is I know IBEW members who trash their own union and support the political party thats determined to destroy organized labor in every sector.

Default Instead of busting the Unions

How about the teachers and government unions pay for a portion of their benefits like other unions do? How in the world do you think is paying for the state employee pensions and insurance. It is EVERYONE THAT PAYS TAXES. Every person in a state that pays has tax, pays for those benefits. I pay for a portion of my insurance, I believe I should. It was bargained for long ago, we got a substantial pay increase to do it. With states running deficits everywhere across this country, who do you think is going to pay? Everyone! Not just the rich, not just the middle-class. The poor will pay because they will lose government subsidies when states start cutting. I know it's an overused phrase, but really, Do The Math!

It is my understanding that the teachers offered to negotiate(which is their legal right) with a$$wipe Walker and he stated he was not interested in negotiating with them....he is only interested in union busting in my opinion...........so we can all get ready to "ride the wave"......
    Abraham Lincoln

Smith...You hit the nail on the head......

"So considering the hay day of unions also coincided with the war vets good paying jobs with good benefits and great retirement funds why would so many BBs be anti-union?? You seem to me to be so Duckhunter. Why do you want the standard of living eroded even more????"

I am perplexed by that question too? Have people fallen for what "Corporate America and Corporate Media" have shoved down our throat? That we should "consider ourselves lucky to even have a job?" like someone is out there doing us a favor, for nothing......out of the kindness of their heart. WE(not them) keep this country running. We pay these corrupt politicians salaries also....where is the outrage over the salaries and perks of these a$$hole politicians? This is a strategic attempt to divide(and conquer) the middle class. Teachers DO contribute to their healthcare and reitirement.....my sister-in-law is a teacher. WTF? It may not be as much as I(we) do....but I dont care. I believe the teachers are willing to make concessions(as I have seen when they are interviewed on the news) but that is not this man's goal. this is far bigger than the teachers in Wisconsin. This ties in with this "Right to Work" bs making a grand comeback. I think all the politicians who are crying about state shortfalls should take a substantial cut in pay, forego health insurance and forego a pension plan too.......(they will still be fine with all the kickbacks they get from special interest groups out there)...but I have not heard one offer of that.......and I am talking Democrats too.

You wanna fix this country....you make the same damn concessions you are asking the working class to make...you low life scum bags
    Abraham Lincoln

Yes, that is corporate America's mantra when they try to justify these top execs pays.....If you want the best.....you have to pay for the best.......i guess that only counts if you are one of those corporations who are buying politicians like Walker.......

not us "peons"

ps ....it is a kid's nature to hate teachers.....and lets be real......there are some bad ones out there......but there are rotten apples in every profession..........it is a fact when you deal with Hu-MANS.
    Last edited by electriklady; 02-20-2011 at 09:20 PM.
    Abraham Lincoln

Featured Sponsorr

That bean counter from Milwaukee is going to regret his Darth Vader tactics.....