Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Helping with Japanese crisis

Featured Sponsor

Has anybody on here been asked to go to japan and help in the crisis?????

Default My guess

Would be that there is a lot to do with the rescue and then sadly the recovery of any flood or quake victims before any restoration could happen.

I was watching videos of the devestation and was wondering how power would be restored with the amount of water still standing and the amount of debris still all over the place.

I would think that the logistics of getting men, material and rigs over there would be overwhelming. Not to mention the language barrier. I wouldn't think to many of their linemen speak English and I sure as hell don't speak or read Japanese.

But I would be wiling to be a part of the resto crew, what an experience that would be.

C

Default Going to Japan

If you want your nuts to shrivel up and your teeth to glow in the dark and your piss to power your hybrid go right ahead and go......

Quote Originally Posted by electric squirrel View Post
    If you want your nuts to shrivel up and your teeth to glow in the dark and your piss to power your hybrid go right ahead and go......
    That's what went through my mind too.

I think I'd recommend giving the place a wide berth until that reactor has finished blowing up. It's apparently called Fuk-u-shima for a reason.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

5. Default

They have a list going, pm me if you want on..

seems like were in for some work this summer!

even though I dont want to make money off peoples tragedy.. but thats

what were here for..

GOD BLESS

If you want to help, donate money, blankets, food, via your church or relief organization.

Here is a real good article in layman's terms of what's going on over there:

Fukushima Nuclear Accident – a simple and accurate explanation

8. Default i am interested in going to japan

If you have any info on going over for work in japan please let me know. You can email me directly at jammtjansen@hotmail.com

Default Hmm

CL, never said anything about bein and expert just that it would be an experience. Yes, I agree to lettin the radiation die down

I wonder how many linemen they have other there. We haven't had any on here but one would think they would have to have ute and contractor hands as well.

C

Featured Sponsorr

Satellite images - Japan‏

These are amazing images of areas in Japan--what the area looked like before and what it looks like now. If you put your mouse on the blue line in the middle of the photos, you can drag it over to the right and left to see how it looked before and how it looks now. Unbelievable the devastation.

CLICK HERE