Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beats Climbing

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Highplains Drifter View Post
    That is funny Boomer and it is your mouth and talking that gets you run off of jobs. I really do hope your mouth doesn’t get you in trouble where you are now, we really don’t want you back on our side. You might need to work on self centeredness with all your spewing.....
    Never been run off of a job......so whatever.
    All falls are preventable.....

Soft One has a new bucksqueeze... he's even able to beat the non union meter readers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ3lx...eature=related

Good video we did a bunch of longline work this year and last year in san jose I got video of It but I need to figure out how to post a video.
    Last edited by west coast hand; 04-06-2011 at 10:27 PM.
    IF YOU AIN'T IN YOUR TOOLS DON'T CHANGE THE RULES...BOYCOTT THE BUCKSQEEZE

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by west coast hand View Post
    Good video we did a bunch of longline work this year and last year in san jose I got video of It but I need to figure out how to post a video.
    Put the video on Youtube and copy the link and paste it here. Or just use some unique keywords to help us find you video on Youtube.

Alternatively copy the Youtube link and press the little button with a picture of the planet and a sort of chain-link under it. Then paste your link into the box that pops up.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com