Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by noctis7777 View Post
    Just recieved my letter from the JATC a week ago, it says i have successfully applied and am qualified, and they will send me another letter in one to two months with the next interview date. Was hoping id already have an interview by now..oh well.
    I have a CDL A, lineschool cert....
    they recieved my app on the 15th of may...
    i recommend you get your class a and lineschool cert.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by surfinlineman View Post
    Hey guys that are waiting for interviews...keep in mind that the work picture was very slow for the last couple years, many apes were laid off and the apprenticeship cut the numbers way back. They are just now gearing up again. Federal law says they have to take everyone in order. So they are working through a major backlog of several years. Many previous applicants have moved on so... just be patient. If you want it stick with it.
    Will do brother! I don't have nothing to lose so I'm going to wait as long as it takes b/c I'm dedicated and it's my dream to journey into this profession! I'm currently saving for my Class A, and as for line school I don't think I will be able to attend this fall's verdugo power academy pole climb course b/c I have a yung 1 year old and no 1 can watch her. I also have to worry about supporting her, so working is priority; in addition to slowly obtaining my certs, so at least I have some thing by the time of the interview! I will however try to get on with a merit shop (narrowback) inside wireman type of gig, so at least maybe they would consider that I have some electrical exp. working with mi hands! thanks all..

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by noctis7777 View Post
    I have a CDL A, lineschool cert....
    they recieved my app on the 15th of may...
    i recommend you get your class a and lineschool cert.
    Ok. Good Luck on your interview and keep us updated brother!

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by 909preapprentice View Post
    Ok. Good Luck on your interview and keep us updated brother!
    Yea will do bro! Im actually leaving for Livermore, CA tomorrow to take the ALP and interview with PGE, ill update when im back