Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default PG&E Pre-Apprentice Question...

Featured Sponsor

So, i've been waiting for a call from PG&E.. Nothing so far.. But I went and checked the status of my applications online and it says that the yare all under review... Now, I don't know if this is just the normal term they use for "Yeah, we got it." Or if it means that it is really being reviewed and I may have some hope yet... If anyone knows anything that can shine some light on this for me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Default

I have not heard anything either, but mine still show "application received" last updated on May 18th on all 17 slots.

Ok, so yours states "Application Received" and mine says "Under Review". Anyone else have any status updates or know how the PG&E thing works? So we at least know about where we stand..

4. Default

Under Review doesn't mean much more than they received your application. I completed the ALP and interviewed back in April. I received the sorry email in May. My applications still say Under Review.

5. Default

Sometimes they provide you with a applicant number where you can check your status online.

Hey brothers,

I tok the ALP and interview saturday june 25, i got a call today from pge..i didnt notice it until now and i have a voicemail saying to call recruiting back..hopefully its good news!!!

Is that normal to get a call one day later???

Quote Originally Posted by noctis7777 View Post
    Hey brothers,

I tok the ALP and interview saturday june 25, i got a call today from pge..i didnt notice it until now and i have a voicemail saying to call recruiting back..hopefully its good news!!!

Is that normal to get a call one day later???

From the similarities between my experience with this process and everyone else that tested around the same time I did this is NOT "normal" but on the other hand it IS good news. I'm blown away they got back to you so fast. Thats great! Let us know what they say!

8. Default

Just out of curiosity, which location was it for?

Quote Originally Posted by bamf123 View Post
    From the similarities between my experience with this process and everyone else that tested around the same time I did this is NOT "normal" but on the other hand it IS good news. I'm blown away they got back to you so fast. Thats great! Let us know what they say!
    yea its not normal lol!
    Looks like im moving forward in the hire process! gotta do a drug test and background check then a physical exam in livermore! the next class begins july 25! im shocked and nervous about moving up north man! but it will be worth it =]

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by konnersdad6 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, which location was it for?
    im gonna be in the bay area bro