Default Ladwp Ibew Local 18

Featured Sponsor

is anybody on book 1 for utility pre craft trainee?? or does anybody work there an has heard of this position, know exactly what they do??

Quote Originally Posted by josh562 View Post
    is anybody on book 1 for utility pre craft trainee?? or does anybody work there an has heard of this position, know exactly what they do??
    The pay is low for that position man, Id sign up for ech if thats where you wanna work..just be ready to wait for a few years.

Ya I know man, it's just you can't be on two books at the same time and I'm on book 1 for utility pre craft trainee around number 30. And if I jump on a ECh helper book I'll be book 4 with years of waiting and prob never get called. Just looking to get my feet wet anyway I can

Ya I know man, it's just you can't be on two books at the same time and I'm on book 1 for utility pre craft trainee around number 30. And if I jump on a ECh helper book I'll be book 4 with years of waiting and prob never get called. Just looking to get my feet wet anyway I can
    Yea id definitely stay where you are then, youll be hired quicker that way...do you have a line school cert? theres other employers you can look at as well like edison, pge, local cities, etc. I recommend you get in as fast as possible anywhere you can bro

No line school cert I'm on a few waiting list for climbing schools locally and have been for just over a year now. But no luck, ya I look through citrus websites religiously and apply for everything but nothing yet, hopefully something comes through soon, just resumed the books at 18 and 47 first of aug they will be able to tell me what number I am in each book, hopefully I'm moved up.

No line school cert I'm on a few waiting list for climbing schools locally and have been for just over a year now. But no luck, ya I look through citrus websites religiously and apply for everything but nothing yet, hopefully something comes through soon, just resumed the books at 18 and 47 first of aug they will be able to tell me what number I am in each book, hopefully I'm moved up.
    Cool man, in the mean time irecommend getting an unrestricted class a license...

Featured Sponsorr

Yes that's in the works, just a little hard to save while on unemployment. But that's next