Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Second verse.........

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by MI-Lineman View Post
    And so it continues???
    Same as the first..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsCeVdCDqjE

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Looks like the 2010 vote of the people of Wisconsin, WAS the real opinion, and direction the people of wisconsin want their state to go in.

Even though unions Outside wisconsin poured 36 million bucks into all this recall stuff, tryin to kick out the Republicans. I'd guess the chances for a recall of Walker himself, is about slim to None.
    I guess we will see come January. Working men who support Republican'ts, un(f#^@ing)believeable! No wait, I did say "working men." Now it makes sense.
    " When character is lost, all is lost "

Seriously man?

Are you THAT against other "opinions" that don't match yours? Which opinion? The one where you say "I don't really hate Unions, I just like messin with'em" or the obvious real opinion? And all you can say about Freedom of speach....is..."And so it continures?" Yeah, in reference to the political BS that once again is here now that you're back! I hope to god it always can...

"Let’s see. A coalition of leftists, government unions, and Democrats spent millions of dollars on an effort to unseat a conservative State Supreme Court justice in April. They failed, and the victorious David Prosser promptly joined a majority decision upholding Gov. Walker’s (successful) budget law.

Then they spent approximately $20 million to win back the Senate by recalling up to six Republican State Senators who voted for Gov. Walker’s (successful) budget fix. They failed, and the GOP will maintain control over the upper chamber, even if both incumbent Democrats win next week.

Having racked up an eight-figure, zero-results tab, Wisconsin liberals are hoping that the third time’s a charm. To prove to the world how very resolute they are — even in the face of multiple humiliating defeats — they’re doubling down on the quixotic mission of recalling the architect of the state’s (successful) budget repair legislation himself, Gov. Scott Walker."

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...l_scott_walker
    Nice to see there's so many Americans easily fooled by them there "parties!"

The people of Wisconsin weren't "fooled". They knew Exactly what they voted in the first time, and wanted Republicans to DO what they promised they would do.

Well, They DID it. That's why the recall didn't work. They kept their promise.
    And now the Whole STATE is back in the Black. It's hard to argue with success.

http://www.menomoneefallsnow.com/use...124486599.html
    Well if "Paul's in the red" and he "robs Peter" to get back in the "black" then yeah that's a great success!"

Guess I don't recall any of what he's done discussed in his campaign speeches??? You know, the whole screwin over workin families and sellin power plants and stuff???? Hmm??? Nope! Don't recall that?

Can't wait to see what the "nerd" here in MI has promised for us??? Course already seein it at the pump once again not to mention the screwin our kids education is gettin too?

Featured Sponsorr

Yeah Mike all that crap he promised people is crap. Its pretty clear who he really works for.