Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Yeah.

Featured Sponsor

It's squirrel guard etc. Put up a bit of it. We called it slick wrap.

Keeps coons, cats and what ever from climbing the pole.

if it was any of your business you would know

Works good too... AEP uses it... too slick for tree rats to climb and too wide for em to jump past...

I'll tell ya if you can come up with a way or device to keep the power on now a days you will get rich. . . Used to be when the power went out due to wildlife a troiubleshooter would show up and plug another fuse in, come down, wink at the customer and drive off, no problem. Now with everybody on their computer and watching their stocks drop. . .when the power goes out now the customer wants to sue because there is such a thing as wildlife protection and why the HE double Hockey sticks didn't we have that on our system? And WAAAAAA WAAAAA WAAAAAA
    I wish I was the guy that came up with those red plastic snap on arrestor covers going up now. . .they are about $25 to $50 each and you know how many arrestors are in our world? Now they put them on every third span in high lightening areas!. . . .I missed the boat. . .

5. Default

Yep for Squirrals

Good for squirrels and coon.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Default interesting pic,no squirrel guards,or no squirell guard wire

Featured Sponsorr

i guess birds cant land on the steel arm which seems grounded,and touch their beek on the primary,here we also use hardware cloth ,its something like chicken wire,to stop the woodpeckers from putting holes in the pole.