Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Default Time for a playoff

Featured Sponsor

Though I feel that the "best team" won the BCS championship, it's time for somekind of playoff. Let's start with the top 4 BCS schools playing each other. 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3 then the winners playing for all the marbles.
    " When character is lost, all is lost "

Default Big 10

Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

duck what does that link have to do with anything?

Should I mention what we did to Michigan State last year? hehe

wud,

We'd love a playoff. Matter of fact a few years ago the SEC Commish even tried to get the "plus one" passed and it was voted down. If people think the SEC was scared or is scared of it they might want to think again (not saying that's what you're saying).

Guess which one of the conferences voted it down? The Big12....

Now they want a playoff. Karma.

We welcome it, as this year the same two would have been there anyways. All these other conferences are just dreaming until they learn how to play defense (Big Ten is the closest to doing it IMHO). I thought Wisconsin would have made a run this year but even their defense was weak when it came to crunch time. Okie State? Not a chance. Stanford? Ha. Oregon? Been there and done that.

Something else that gets me is Gundy said OSU would have thrown 50 times on us. So? Bama easily has 5 or more NFL players right now on defense, throwing the ball with no running game what so ever would have been easy meat for us OR LSU.

Ummmmmmmmm whut barehander said

Wink Come on now

Come on now, it may only be the big 10, but we're on top of it. Hopefully one day it will be the BIG 10 again.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Featured Sponsorr

And we have to celebrate something in Michigan!