Threaded View

Default different types of lineman

come on guys ,give me something to laugh about,heres some types of lineman,the lineman that makes sure the foreman knows how much hes done that day,everyone knows the quiet guy worked harder,and doesnt need to talk,another type is what i call the primary side and the secondary side lineman,when working on a urd transformer,most guys hate doing one or the other.then theres the church lineman,he works 24 hrs,doesnt get dirty and looks like hes going to church.then theres the albert eienstien lineman,the smart one that knows math and calculations way better then i do,he tries to impress but he hasnt learned to cut the wire long instead of cutting the wire too short all the time,you can also call him the splice lineman cause youll need plenty of splices.then theres the chocolate donut lineman,ohh hes the one eating those donuts,while hes crapping.then theres always the cant do two things at once lineman,he talks but he cant work while hes talking,then we got the in one ear out the other ear lineman,he always talks but nobody really listens to him,although hes a damn good lineman.theres more but its your turn,tell me the others that i missed,i bet i get some good ones.